AirPods/AirPods Pro are great headphones that you will use everyday, but on some occasions you may want to enjoy audio with another pair of AirPods. Is it possible to do that? The answer is yes, you can connect two AirPods to the same iPhone or iPad and share the audio.
To connect two AirPods to the same device, you should make sure either of them is compatible:
Compatible iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch models include iPhone 8 or later, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation) or later, iPad Pro 11-inch, iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad mini (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) or later, and iPod touch (7th generation).
Compatible headphone models include AirPods Max, AirPods Pro, AirPods (1st generation) or later, Powerbeats, Solo Pro, Powerbeats Pro, Powerbeats3 Wireless, Beats Solo3 Wireless, Beats Studio3 Wireless, BeatsX, and Beats Flex.
Connect headphones to your phone
Connect your AirPods or other supported headphones to your iOS or iPadOS device as usual, and then tap the AirPlay icon in Control Center on your iPhone or iPad, on the Lock screen, or in the app that you’re listening to. Tap Share Audio.
If it is AirPods or AirPods Pro, hold them close to the device with the AirPods inside the case and the lids open. If it’s AirPods Max, just hold them near the device. While for Beats wireless headphones, you firstly need to put them in pairing mode before holding them close to your iPhone or iPad.
After that, the second pair of headphones will appear on your phone screen. Tap Share Audio again.
Control the audio
On the Lock Screen or in Control Center of your iPhone or iPad, you can control the volumn, play, pause, and stop as you like. Drag the volumn sliders of either headphones. To stop sharing, simply tap the AirPlay icon as you did in the first step. Afterwards, tap the checkmark next to the headphones you want to stop sharing audio with.
- 【Wireless Charger for Apple Airpods and Airpods Pro】: The FutureCharger wireless charging station can quickly charge for your Airpods Bluetooth Earphone, Apple Airpods Earbuds and Airpods Pro Earpods.
- 【Wireless Charger Technology】: The wireless charging station uses the most advanced technology. It can protect over-charge, over-current，over-voltage, temperature control and foreign object detection.
- 【Aluminum Alloy Material Wireless Charging Station】: The Aluminum alloy material made it look more elegant. Anti-slip rubber base can stable the surface and quickly charging your Airpods 2/Airpods Pro/Apple Airpods Earbuds and Airpods Pro Earpods.
- 【Unique Design to Save Your Space and Time】: The Wireless Charging dock is designed for convenience, portable, thin and light. Easy to carry and charge your Airpods when traveling or working.
- 【Multiple Compatibility】: Wireless charger supports iPhone 12/Pro//Max / iPhone 11 Pro/11/Xs/Max/XR/X, Samsung Galaxy S10/S9/Note 10, Samsung Gear S4-S2/Sport/Watch 42mm/46mm, Samsung Galaxy Buds.
- 【2-in-1 Magnetic And Detachable】: Fast wireless charger is magnetic and detachable. Wireless charging station can work perfectly with two devices at once.
- 【Case-Friendly】: Wireless charging dock supports wireless charging with case thickness lower than 0.3 inch. Metal case, magnetic attachments, coins or credit cards in the back of phone need to be removed first before charging.
- 【Sleep-Friendly】: Wireless charger supports Sleep-friendly designed LED charging indicator. Auto standby mode to save energy. Landscape or Portrait charging mode supported on charging stand. Soft protection silicone gasket on phone holder area. Coming with Non-slip silicone pad on the bottom.