Xiaomi Mi Mix 4 was finally here, nearly three years after the first Mi Mix series was announced. It comes with the biggest selling point: CUP (Camera Under Pane) technology, which is “a technology iterated through three major generations, five years, sixty patents, a $77 million investment, and hundreds of engineers.” according to Xiaomi.
Besides this, there’s another feature that is worth mentioning: fast charging. Xiaomi has been one of the main manufacturers that are devoted to developing super fast charging technology, and similar to the Mi 10 Ultra, Xiaomi Mi Mix 4 is also equipped with the lightning-quick 120W wired charging which can top up the battery in just 21 minutes in defalut mode and incredibly 15 minutes in boost mode. The handset also supports 50W wireless charging and you may full charge it within 28 minutes in boost mode.
There’re a fast charging block and a USB-C charging cable in the box for you to wired charge your phone, and you need to buy an extra wireless charging pad if you prefer. As for the battery life, Mix 4 reaches a regular 4500mAh capacity, a rather satisfying one considering the existence of its fast charging technology.
In the aspect of the overheating problems while charging on the previous Xiaomi phones, the CEO said that when it’s charging, the handset surface temperature won’t exceed 37°, thanks to the built-in intelligent charging system and the heat-dissipating graphene applied in the battery.
- 【2-Pack 10000mAh Power Bank】Two 10000mAh battery packs not only for portable charging but also around the home. Allowing you charge mobile devices without having to be tethered to a plug socket. Each of them fully charges 2.4 times for iPhone X, 3.6 times for iPhone 8 and 2.2 times for Samsung Galaxy S9.
- 【Dual Output & Input】Each has 2 USB output ports that detect all the connected devices and efficiently distributes the current output up to 5V 2.1A. The USB C and Micro USB ports can fully refill the battery itself in 5 hrs at 5V 2.0A.
- 【Reliable Li-polymer Cell】Thanks to the Li-polymer battery pack, the charger is much safer than any Li-ion charger. Also, it’s lighter and slimer that you can easily carry it around, even on airplanes.
- 【Small & Slim】It feels incredibly compact for a 10000mAh power bank, weighing just 218g and only 14mm thick. Grippy design is easy to hold, easy to toss into a bag and incredibly portable.
- Quality Throughout:Built adventure-tier touch with superior durability and scratch resistance, PowerCore Slim 10000 is premium both inside and out.
- Slim Size, Big Power:One of the slimmest and lightest 10,000mAh portable chargers on the market. Provides 2.25 charges for iPhone 12, 1.6 charges for Galaxy S20 and 1.2 charges for iPad mini 5.
- Versatile Charging: Anker’s exclusive PowerIQ and VoltageBoost technology combine to detect and deliver a tailored charge up to 12W, while the trickle-charging mode is the best way to charge low-power devices.
- Superior Safety:Anker’s comprehensive MultiProtect safety system includes overcharge protection, short circuit protection, temperature control, and more.