So how will you pick a gaming mouse? Or what points weight most when you choose one?
- Budget – Well, your budget will undoubtedly be at the top consideration, though there’s a difference between an under $20 gaming mouse and others price over $50, $100 and even nearing $200 mark.
- Programmable Buttons – Aside from the two general clickers and a mouse wheel, how many extra buttons are you expecting for intended use? And for MMPORG, MOBA or even FPS games, programmable buttons are also necessary.
- Wireless or Wired – Which one is better for gaming? Even both have their own benefits, it’s up to individuals to decide which one would work better. Wanna know their comparison, click HERE.
- Extra Features -RGB or custom lighting effects? Ambidextrous support? Super light weight? High DPI?
Or if we say, some gaming mouse under $20 could cover all these features listed above, would you want to have a try? If so, keep reading and we’ll introduce 5 best gaming mouse under $20 for 2017.
#1 Redimp RGB DPI 4000 Gaming Mouse
GM200 comes with the plug and play functionality at the best price.
- RGB setting that allows you to customize any color to your preference for uniqueness;
- On-the-fly DPI button to change the speed faster and freely (1100-1600-2000-3000-4000);
- All buttons programmable with the comprehensive driver to easily create macros; and you can build up to five profiles for time-saving switching with your favorite games;
- No-sweat soft-touch surface on top and sides to ensure your control remains complete, on-pont and utmost comfort, with any gip styles;
- 2 style designs available: black and cobwebbing;
Now they’re at the price of $11.99
with the code REDIMP06 for the cobwebbing one HERE;
with the code REDIMP07 for the black one HERE.
#2 NPET RGB 3500 DPI Gaming Mouse
Looking for an optical gaming mouse with dynamic RGB backlighting to suit your other RGB gaming accessories? Check out this one from NPET. Additionally, it features an ergonomic design for best comfort in fierce battle, precision control with 6 DPI settings (500-750(default)-1000-1500-2000-3500D), 6 buttons and 5 lighting modes to choose from.
The NPET V30 is of course plug-and-play, now $19.99 HERE.
#3 Jelly Comb 4000 DPI Gaming Mouse
Another sort of optical wired gaming mouse under $20 that gets great customer reviews on Amazon is the Jelly Comb. Its DPI control varies from 1000, 1500, 2000, 3000 and 4000. Also, it supports LEDs shifting through a kaileidoscope of 7 different hues, ambidextrous grip and 7 buttons for mapping hotkeys and macros.
You can buy the Jelly Comb for $16.99 via Amazon.
#4 HIRALIY 4000 DPI Gaming Mouse
Here is another great gaming mouse from Hiraliy. It’s the F300, ergonomic right handed design, RGB 4 lighting modes setting, 5 DPI to adjust from 1000, 1500, 2000, 3000, to 4000, and 9 programmable buttons to configure macros.
Get interested? Go for $16.99 on Amazon.
#5 EUASOO 4000 DPI Gaming Mouse
If the number of custom buttons is important to you, you may want to check out the Z-7900 optical wired gaming mouse from EUASOO. Among the 5 best gaming mouse under $20, it has the most programmable buttons, up to 13 buttons for MMO/FPS gameplay. Likewise, its adjustable DPI is up to 4000, 1000 Hz polling rate, 20G acceleartion, 100-150 in/s cursor speed.
Wanna have a try? Add it to your Amazon cart for $18.99 HERE.