The iPhone 14 Pro Max is the best phone you can buy, thanks to its powerful A16 Bionic chip, superb 48MP camera, very smart Dynamic Island, fantastic cameras and much more. TomsGuide has found out in a battery test that the Pro Max can last an average of 13 hours and 39 minutes. So how about the charging time? How long does it take to fully charge the iPhone 14 Pro Max?
According to a recent report, the iPhone 14 packs a 3,279mAh battery, the iPhone 14 Plus packs a 4,325mAh battery, the iPhone 14 Pro gets a 3,200mAh battery, while the iPhone 14 Pro Max comes with a 4,323mAh battery. Among them, the battery capacity of the new Pro Max is ever so slightly less than the predecessor (4,352mAh battery on iPhone 13 Pro Max), can you still expect a faster charging speed?
A host of tests were done concerning this issue, the latest of which the iPhone 14 Pro Max was charged with different chargers to reveal some key information about its charging performance. As it turns out, all 29W or higher Apple charger adapters charge the iphone 14 Pro Max at up to 27W speed. That is to say, Apple’s 30W USB-C power adapter will be the best charging companion. On the other hand, if you use Apple’s older 29W power adapter to charge the Pro Max, the phone can briefly achieve peak charging speeds of nearly 29W.
As for how long it takes to fully charge the phone, it shows that the Apple 96W PD charger can charge the phone from 0 to 100% in 109 minutes. With a 30 W, charger, that figure goes up by an extra 20 minutes. For the iPhone 13 Pro Max, it offers 27W charging speed, which charges to 100% in 106 minutes with the 96 W charger, and 128 minutes with the 30 W charger. So it can be concluded that the new Apple flagship has the similar charging performance to that of the iPhone 13 Pro Max. In reality, the charging time will probably lie in two hours.
So we have learnt about the charging speed of the iPhone 14 Pro Max, you can choose Apple’s 30W charger adapter or reliable third-party brands to make the most of the charging speed. If you travel often and stay away from power outlets for long periods, you can also choose a power bank to extend the battery life of your phone.
- The Belkin Difference: Pioneer in technology and innovation for over 35 years
- Next gen Gallium Nitride (GaN) technology provides high performance charging in a lightweight, compact design
- Charge MacBook Air up to 50% in 70 minutes
- Fast charge iPhone 8 or later up to 50% in 30 minutes, USB-C smartphones like Google Pixel up to 50% in 37 minutes, and iPad Pro up to 50% in 60 minutes
- Advanced Charging Technology: Anker’s exclusive PowerIQ and VoltageBoost technology combine to deliver an optimized charge to your devices, while the trickle-charging mode is the best way to charge low-power accessories.
- Simultaneous Charging: Twin USB ports allow you to charge two devices at the same time. The USB-C port cannot charge other devices.
- Versatile Recharging: With both a USB-C and Micro USB input port, you have more options over how you recharge. Recharging PowerCore with a 10W charger will take approximately 10.5 hours, while recharging with a 5W charger will take approximately 20 hours.