Apple announced four iPhone 14 models at an event in Cupertino at the beginning of September: the iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Plus, iPhone 14 Pro, and iPhone 14 Pro Max. The former two models bring modest improvements over the predecessors, such as the camera, car crash detection, and support for satellite-based emergency messaging. While the Pro models are much more exciting with the Dynamic Island, A16 Bionic processor, and a 48-megapixel main camera sensor.
Speaking of the design, yes, you may have noticed that the iPhone 14 is still missing a feature that used to be the design element of iPhone: the physical home button. It enables you to get back to Home screen, unlock your device or make purchases within taps. However, this iconic design was ditched since 2017 to make way for a home button-less, chin-less display. And now the only new iPhones that have a home button is the iPhone SE series.
Having more screen space is nice, but what if you still miss the old feature? Luckily, you can do that by using the iPhone’s Accessibility features.
How to get a virtual home button on iPhone 14
- Open the Settings app, then tap Accessibility. On an iPhone running iOS 12 or earlier, tap General>Accessibility.
- Tap Touch>AssisitiveTouch
- Toggle on AssistiveTouch, and it will go from having a gray background to a green one. Then the AssistiveTouch button should appear on the screen. Drag it to the bottom of the screen or anywhere else.
How to customize AssistiveTouch
You can also customize the AssistiveTouch by adding, removing, or changing the buttons. Delete all the buttons except one, then it will only work as a home button with a single tap. For different functions of the button, open AssistiveTouch>Customize Top Level Menu to make adjustments.
𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 𝗡𝗘𝗪 TORRAS Shockproof Case Designed for iPhone 14
- Premium Touch Feel: Our iPhone 14 case & iPhone 13 case with elegantly curved edges design brings a comfortable touching experience and even more protection. The matte-coated back ensures a sleek feel that is superior to silicone or glossy cases that often stick to pockets and collect lint. Our iPhone case 14 features Nano-Oleophobic and hydrophobic coating on the back to resist smudges and scratches, leaving your phone looking as fresh and new as the day you got it
- SLIM PROFILE & WIRELESS CHARGING COMPATIBILITY: By combining a sophisticated, protective structure and ultra-light materials, we’ve engineered this iPhone 14 slim case & iPhone 13 slim case that doesn’t sacrifice compatibility with wireless charging like bulky cases or sacrificing protection like ultra-slim iPhone 14 cases. You don’t have to choose between a protective case and a stylish one
Case-Mate – BLOX – The Square Case for iPhone 14 Pro Max
- The Square Case: This iPhone 14 Pro Max case is beautifully designed with a stylish square phone case, with a four-corner drop-proof design and raised edge of the camera. It provides the maximum protection for the Phone and at the same time makes you stand out with a unique and creative style.
- 10 Ft. Drop Protection: Superior impact-absorbing materials used in this case safeguard your iPhone 14 Pro Max against drops, bumps, dirt, or scratches. Raised bezels add an extra layer of protection to your phone’s camera and screen
- Recycled Materials: This case for iPhone 14 Pro Max is crafted using standard certified recycled content, creating less demand for limited resources; It also offers protection for better degradation resistance and long-term protection, making your case look new every time you use it