The Galaxy Z Flip 4 comes with a lighter and slightly better design, improved processor and better battery life, but in terms of the basics, it remains the same as the predecessor Z Flip 3. For example, you may be wondering if the Z Flip 4 support eSIM and micro SD, then we’re here to answer your questions.
Does Galaxy Z Flip 4 support eSIM
Yes, the Galaxy Z Flip 4 support one nano SIM and one eSIM, and you’re allowed to take advantage of dual SIM features by using both nano SIM and eSIM at the same time. According to Samsung, you can also store multiple eSIM profiles, though only one of them can be used at a time.
Actually, Samsung’s foldable phones have had eSIM support for quite some time now. It is essentially an “embedded SIM”, allowing you to connect to the network more quickly and change service providers more conveniently. For manufacturers themselves, the application of eSIM means more space to add extra features, including more battery capacity or a faster CPU.
Does Galaxy Z Flip 4 support micro SD
Smartphone with expandable storage used to be the industry standard, but now many devices have ditched this feature. Just like the Galaxy Z Flip 3, the Z Flip 4 doesn’t come with micro SD slot either.
However, looking on the bright side, Samsung has added the 512GB storage options based on 128GB and 256GB variant the Galaxy Z Flip 3 from last year. You can just choose one of them for your storage needs. If you need to store loads of videos, pictures, and other files on your phone, you can delete unwanted data frequently, or simply look elsewhere for a phone with micro SD support, such as Galaxy A53 and OnePlus Nord N200.
- Our durable Pop Socket compatible with iPhone, Samsung, and any other devices, we call a “PopGrip” is anti-drop, allows for one-handed use of your device, and the ability to prop up your phone wherever you go
- A little life-changer people like to call: a cell phone holder, phone gripper for back of phone, phone holder for hand, or whichever you name you decide
- PopSockets are compatible with all Popsocket phone accessories including wallets, cases, mounts, slides, and non-Popsocket cases for phones
- Change up your PopGrip style without replacing the whole grip and swap out the top for one of our PopTops. Just press flat, turn 90 degrees until you hear a click and swap
- Stick on with the adhesive and reposition as needed. Pop Sockets stick best to smooth hard plastic cases (may not stick to silicone, soft, or waterproof cases)
- 10Gbps Data Transfer: Supports SuperSpeed data transmission (send or receive an HD movie in as little as 2.5 seconds), as well as audio and 4K video signal.
- USB Power Delivery: Charges any current or future USB-C device at max speed. Utilizes E-marker chip to safely deliver up to 100W (5A) of power.
- USB-IF Certified: Meets safety standards of the USB International Federation for worry-free charging and transferring.
- A Cable for Life: We’re so confident about PowerLine II’s performance that we gave a hassle-free, lifetime warranty.