The Galaxy Z Flip 4 was finally announced together with the other new foldable phone the Galaxy Z Fold 4, scheduled to hit the shelves with some huge improvements, such as flat edges, much battery life, a new processor for better performance, and other tweaks to further refine the experience. However, if you are wondering what’s inside the box of Galaxy Z Flip 4, or more specifically, if there’s a bundled wall charger, the answer is no.
What’s in the box?
Still, the box is quite slim without a lot of contents inside, including the Flip 4, a USB-C data and charging cable, a SIM card ejection tool as well as a safety documentation. The phone supports 25W fast charging and 15W wireless charging, but you need to choose one separately from Samsung’s own chargers or look for other reliable options. If you don’t want to buy one after spending $999 or more for a new phone, you can also use your old charger, as long as it has a USB-C port with at least 25W output. Alternatively, you can use the bundled cable to charge your Flip 4 via a powered USB-C connection from a PC, laptop, or other similar devices.
Actually, the Galaxy Z Fold 2 and Z Flip 5G were the last foldable devices to ship with a charger. The Z Fold 3 and Z Flip 3 didn’ t have one, so it’s not surprising for the Flip 4 to follow suit. If you are thinking Samsung do this to earn some more pennies, you would be partly correct. For one thing, it is following market trends since iPhone 12 series. For the other, it is in accordance with the European Commission’s guidelines to minimize electronic waste.
- Dual USB C PD Charging Port: Up to 30 Watt Power Delivery Output with single USB C port loaded / Total 40 Watt Max(20 Watt for each port) when both ports are in use
- High-End Tech: Gallium Nitride (GaN) Technology, unlike Silicon Chipset, Navitas Gallium Nitride (GaN) Chipset allows the ArcStation to be smaller than the genuine charger. Also, allows the charger to operate with higher efficiency and generate less heat than genuine charger.
- Reducing damage to your devices: Unlike other fast charging products, with GaN(Gallium Nitride) Chip embedded and IntelligentSafety Technology, it ensures the safety of our users and their devices by managing 15 points safety standard and reducing heat dissipation.
- PD3.0 65W TOTAL OUTPUT: Offers 65W Power Delivery 3.0 charging from a single USB-C port powers up your MacBook Pro 15.4” from 0% to 100% in only 2 hours via a USB-C to USB-C cable (NOT INCLUDED), or other compatible USB-C powered devices that support USB Power Delivery. TECKNET’s iconic PD 3.0 With PPS technology can provide high-speed charging for most mobile devices
- MINI COMPACT & EFFICIENT: Compact size as 2.2inx1.95inx1.18in and a weight of only 3.88 oz, which is 50% smaller than a normal charger; foldable plug & travel-friendly design ensures maximum portability wherever you go. Handy for home, office, and any other locations; 3-port output can simultaneously charge multiple devices at the same time, max meet the charging needs of multiple scenarios and devices.
- LATEST GAN CHIP TECHNOLOGY: GaN technology not only reduces the size and weight of the charger, but also generates less heat, reduces power consumption effectively and improves charging efficiency greatly, makes charging safer and more convenient