Alongside the Galaxy S22 series, Samsung also unveiled the brand-new Tab S8 series: the Tab S8, S8+ and S8 Ultra. With a gorgeous display, S Pen support, and a bunch of software features, Galaxy Tab S8 series are able to provide the best Android tablet experience you can get.
However, since it’s been a standard practice for smartphone manufacturers to upgrade some features while ditching the others, it’s natural for you to wonder if you can still get the niche ones you like, such as 3.5mm headphone jack and micro SD. Let’s find out!
Does Galaxy Tab S8 series have 3.5mm headphone jack?
All of the Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 models are ultra-slim, with the Ultra being the thinnest at a thickness of just 5.5mm, about 0.4mm thinner than the iPad Pro. On the flip side, however, this may be one of the reasons why you won’t get a 3.5mm headphone jack across the lineup. There’s only a USB-C 3.2 port on the bottom, so to listen to the music, you need to use either a USB-C to 3.5mm audio adapter or a pair of wireless Bluetooth earbuds like the Galaxy Buds 2.
The Tab S8 series also features Dolby Atmos support and quadruple speakers that are sound tuned by AKG, offering you an immersive listening experience where everything sounds incredible, with lifelike detail and clarity.
Does Galaxy Tab S8 series have a micro SD card slot?
Like the predecessors, the Galaxy Tab S8 series has a standard micro SD card slot, enabling you to expand your storage up to 1TB in seconds. This is great for those who need to store plenty of movies, music, photos, etc.
- 【Wide Compatibility】: Wider compatibility than others type c to 3.5mm adapters, compatible with most of the type c phones: pixel 4 3 2 XL, Samsung Galaxy S21 S21+ S21 Ultra S20 Ultra S20 Z Flip S20+ S10 S9 S8 Plus, Note 20 10 10+ 9 8, iPad pro,Huawei Mate 30 20 10 Pro, P30 P20, One plus 6T 7 7Pro and more.
- 【Multi-function Dongle】: This compact usb-c to aux adapter enable you to listen musics and answer phone call with your headphone and support wire control function as well.
- 【Hi-Fi Sound Quality】:This c to aux adapter is compatible with up to 24bit/96Khz while others are 16bit/48Khz, you can get higher fidelity sound from it.
- 【Relief Strain Design】:With the relief strain design, this adapter can stand 15000+ bending tests, which makes this adpter much more durable.
- 2-in-1: listen to music and fast charge your phone simultaneously by splitting your USB-C port into a headphone jack and fast-charging compatible USB-C port; the adapter doesn’t support data transfer
- Premium Tech: hi-res DAC chip ensures stable and high-quality audio transmission (96KHz/24bit)
- PD Fast Charging: supports fast charging for mobile devices and up to 60W charging for laptops using a PD charger
- Broadly Compatible: compatible with Samsung Galaxy S21/S21 Plus/S21 Ultra/S20/S10/S9/S8/Note20/Note10, Google Pixel 4a/4/4 XL/3a/3a XL/3/3 XL, iPad mini 6, iPad Pro 2021/2020, MacBook Pro, and most other USB-C devices (See product description for full list of compatible devices)
- Portable and Durable: premium materials and intelligent design keep the adapter small and portable while ensuring durability