On Tuesday, Sep. 14, the four latest iPhones were finally unveiled, together with the refreshed 10.2-inch iPad, the new iPad Mini, and Apple Watch Series 7. For those who want to upgrade their phone, one frequently asked question is: does iPhone 13 feature USB-C or Lightning charging port? This is not only because Lightning cables tend to be more expensive than USB-C cables, but because that USB-C port enables you to connect much more accessories made for USB-C devices, such as USB hubs and memory card readers.
Despite the expectations, iPhone 13 still sticks with Lightning, just as its predecessors did during the past years. If you’re going to transfer data or charge your phone from different devices, you may need to use the USB‑C to Lightning cable packed in the box.
One possible reason why Apple is so slow in adopting USB-C can be that the company has been pursuing maturity rather than launching something new, seeing where it flies. After all, for over 1 billion active iPhone users, switching the charging port is not a small thing.
The good news is, Apple has been moving forward since 2016 when Mac adopted USB-C. The third-generation iPad Pro came with USB-C in 2018, and this year the new iPad Mini jumps on the bandwagon as well, leaving iPhone the only mobile device that lacks Lightning. Based on all these, you can expect a USB-C iPhone is not too far out now.
- 🔋 [Ultra-thin] It is only 6 credit cards thick and weight of about two AirPods. Can be put in a wallet or pocket. Shell is made of high quality steel and piano paint, smooth and comfortable to touch.
- 🔋 [Built-in ｌｉｇｈｔｎｉｎｇ Cable] Built-in ｌｉｇｈｔｎｉｎｇ Cable for output, so you can charge without having to prepare a separate cable.
- 🔋 [Capacity and Specification] 5000mAh high quality lithium polymer cell, which can charge AirPods 9 times, iPhone 8 2times , iPhone X 1.3times, iPhone 11 1.1times. Size: 124.5 * 66 * 6mm, Weight: 115g. Input: 5V/1.5A, Output: 5V/1.5A
- 🔋 [Suitable for commuters] Simple appearance, Piano paint-like texture, business design, ideal for business and commuting.
- 🔋 [Warranty] The warranty period of the purchased product is 12 months from the date of purchase. Within 3 months from the date of purchase, the product will be replaced or refunded free of charge for any defects that may occur in the normal use of the customer.
- Built-in Lightning Cable：Perfectly compatible with iPhone, just plug the inner lightning cable to charge. No need to carry any extra cables.
- Super Mini：One of the smallest and lightest 9000mAh portable charger. Size of credit card. You can put in your pocket, clutch bag or purse handbag easily.
- Super Fast：The built-in lightning cable can fast charge your iPhone – charging iPhone X up to 40% in 30 mins. Solve your daily charging need.
- Super Powerful： 9000mAh add nearly four chargers of iPhone 8, two and a half charges to an iPhone XS, two charges to Samsung Galaxy S10.
- What You Get： iWALK 9000mAh Power Bank x 1, USB-C cable x 1, welcome guide, friendly customer service.