The newly-launched Apple Watch Series 7 doesn’t come with a big upgrade. It has a larger display with slimmer bezels, IP6X rating dust resistance, a more crack-resistant front crystal etc. But it will probably appeal to you that the new Apple Watch supports fast charging, which means a great improvement since the Watch battery normally doesn’t last more than a full day.
Apple said that you’ll be 33% faster than Apple Watch Series 6, as long as you use the Apple Watch Magnetic Fast Charger to USB-C cable. In about 45 minutes you’ll reach from zero to 80% battery, and 8 minutes of charging is enough to offer 8 hours of sleep monitoring. Note that because the Apple Watch Series 7 has an updated charging architecture inside, you can’t fast charge other Apple Watch using the bundled USB-C charging cable.
How to know the battery level
It’s easy to know the battery level of your Apple Watch. Simply swipe up on the watch face and open Control Center to see the battery left. You can also add a battery complication to the watch face or add a battery widget on your iPhone for any connected Apple Watch.
How to fast charge Apple Watch Series 7
After taking off your Apple Watch, plug the Apple magnetic charging cable to a power adapter. Then plug the adapter into a power outlet.
Position the back of the Apple Watch on the charger. The charger’s magnets will lock into space automatically, and then you’ll see the green lighting bolt icon appear on the watch face.
While your watch is charging, it goes into Nightstand mode, which means only the time, date and battery level are displayed. To stop charging, simply pull the charger away from the Apple Watch.
Can you charge Apple Watch Series 7 with other Qi wireless charger
According to Apple, you can only fast charge Apple Watch Series 7 with the USB-C charging cable in the box. No MagSafe Duo compatibility is mentioned, so MagSafe owners will not able to take advantage of this feature.
Apple Watch Series 7 also doesn’t support Qi charging standard, which means you can’t charge it wirelessly. Apple has ever released the charging mat AirPower, but it is cancelled after a period of time.
Yootech 20W USB-C Wall Charger 2 Pack
- ⚡[DESIGN FOR IPHONE]: Yootech USB C charger is particularly designed for iPhone 12/12 Mini/12 Pro/12 Pro Max. Exactly a optimal solution for no adapter after purchasing iPhone 12 and later. Our fast charger is aimed at offering an unexpected charging experience while using iPhone
- ⚡[INCOMPARABLE SPEED]: Designed with the upgraded fast charge technology, this USB-C wall charger outputs 20W of power which is 3 times faster than 5W iPhone charger. Definitely save more precious time for full of electricity.
- ⚡[PORTABLE & DURABLE]: With powerful charge performance in this compact charger block, you can bring it anywhere while just taking up little space. The simple but solid construction is highly resistant to scratching or falling apart.
- ⚡[SAFER TO USE]: Yootech 20W USB C charger has approved by UL certification. Owning multifunctional protect technology, this PD charger protects the phone from overheating, overcharging, excessive current, short-circuit. Ensure a safer and reliable charging condition for a long time.
- Fast Charging: Charge an iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 Pro to 50% in just 25 minutes—that’s up to 3× faster than with an original 5W charger.
- Wide Compatibility – Works flawlessly with a wide range of mobile devices including phones, tablets, and more.
- Travel Ready – Designed to be taken anywhere with a compact design and foldable plug.
- Superior Safety – Anker’s exclusive MultiProtect safety technology provides complete protection for you and your devices.
- What You Get – PowerPort III Duo wall charger, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.