Apple finally introduced its new iPhones: iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Mini for those who don’t need pro-level camera features, and the more premium iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max. At a glance, you’ll be fasinated by the updated cameras, new colors, smaller notches, and faster A15 chip, while inside of the chassis, you may also be intertested in some features like SIM card or Micro SD.
Does iPhone 13 support dual SIM?
Yes, not only do all iPhone 13 models support traditional dual SIM by using physical nano-SIM and eSIM, but they also work with two eSIM at the same time. This is the first time that iPhones support dual eSIM since Apple added eSIM technology on iPhone XS and XR in 2018. As a result, you will be able to use two different numbers at the same time for international travelling, business or the like without a physical card.
Apple notes in the official spec sheet that the four iPhone 13 models are not compatible with exsiting Micro-SIM cards, so you need to use nano-SIM card if you’re going to utilize a physical SIM. There’s no mentioning about adding a physical SIM to make it a triple-SIM situation, so it’s just that only dual SIM is available for now.
Does iPhone 13 support Micro SD card?
As usual, iPhone 13 series still don’t come with a micro SD card slot, and you may need to look for other ways (like using an adapter or iCloud storage) to store the extra pictures, files, etc. once the phone’s onboard storage is full. However, the good news is that iPhone 13 Pro and Pro Max have an option for up to 1TB of storage. This also pushes the price to $1,499 (13 Pro) and $1,599 (13 Pro Max) respectively.
- Simple flexible design with rugged, modern details for tough and reliable protection
- Rugged sandstone texture body and built-in Dia Grip on each side for great grip and hand feel
- Defensive inner WaveShock pattern for drop shock absorption and dispersion
- Certified with military grade protection, wireless charging compatible and screen protector compatible
- Caseology Vault Protective Case Compatible with iPhone 13 Case (2021)
- Air-Guard Corners: cushioning technology absorbs shocks and drops.
- Military-Grade Protection: hard back, flexible frame, and Air-Guard corners work together to provide test-certified drop protection that guards your phone against accidents.
- Scratch-Resistant: crystal-clear hard back maintains the original look of your phone by resisting yellowing and scratches, keeping it flawless.
- Screen and Camera Protection: keep them both scratch free with raised screen edges and powerful Camera Guard that shield against damage.
- Wireless Charging Ready: thin enough to allow convenient wireless charging, keeping your phone protected at all times.