There are so many rumors about the truth that released iPhone 11 support USB C .If it is true, this could be the end of 5W chargers . With the iPad Pro making switch the USB-C,next year’s phone 12 could also ditch the Lightning port. It is hard to imagine that iPhone give up the lightning port some day .Is that possible? From the release of the iPhone 11 Pro,we already known that it does not have USB -C port, but it comes with a USB-C 18W Wall Charger and USB -C to Lightning Cable. Most of high-quality flagship phones sopport Micro -USB. However, USB -C has more advantages , which in some way aspire more implementation in phone production. According to the Wikipedia,USB-C, formally known as USB Type-C, is a 24-pin USB connector system, which is distinguished by its two-fold rotationally-symmetrical connector. The USB Type-C Specification 1.0 was published by the USB Implementers Forum and was finalized in August 2014. Now ,Let’s have a learn about the advantages about the USB-C port.
USB–C is a new, smaller connector shape that’s reversible , so it’s easier to plug in and support the front side and reverse side .USB–C cables can carry significantly more power, so they can be used to charge larger devices like laptops. They also offer up to double the transfer speed of USB 3 at 10 Gbps.Type C takes advantage of USB 3.2, 3.1 and 3.0 allowing you to transfer data at speeds of 5 to 20Gbps. When it comes to charging, it can deliver up to 100W of power.USB–C has reversible connectors and means faster charging and quicker data transfer rates.This means that larger devices can now be charged from USB, including laptops and tablets.
Finally, the using of USB-C makes sense both technologically and business-wise: it’s reversible like the Lightning port, it can handle more power, allows for faster charging and data transmission, it’s an industry-wide standard used in most modern electronic devices, which in a way, is better for the world. Now, we also recommend the accessories about iphone 11.
1.Anker iPhone 11 Charger, USB C to Lightning Cable
- Power Delivery: use this cable with your USB-C power Delivery charger (including Apple 29W, 30W, 61W, or 87W USB-C power adapter) to charge your iOS device, and access fast charging for iPhone 8, 8 Plus, x, XS, XR, XS Max, iPads, and more.
- Staying Power: lasts 30× longer than ordinary cables. Proven in a laboratory environment to withstand 30000 bends.
- MFi: MFi certification and strict quality testing ensure your Apple devices are charged safely, at their fastest possible speed.
- Double-braided: made with tough and durable two-shade nylon to be easily differentiated from your other Cables.
- A cable for life: We’re so confident about Powerline+ II’s long-lasting performance that we gave it a hassle-free, lifetime .
2.Apple Lightning to USB-C Cable (1 m)
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning connector to your USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) enabled Mac for syncing and charging.
- You can also use this cable with your Apple 29W, 61W, or 87W USB-C Power Adapter to charge your iOS device, and even take advantage of the fast-charging feature on iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone X. Reversible design
- Compatible with the following computers: 12-inch MacBook, 13-inch MacBook Pro – Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), 15-inch MacBook Pro – Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), 21.5-inch iMac – Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), 27-inch iMac – Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C); iMac Pro
3.AUKEY USB C to Lightning Cable 6.6ft
- Fast Charging & Reliable Data Transfer: When used with the original Apple USB-C power adapter that supports USB Power Delivery, this cable fast charges your iPhone XS Max / XS / XR and 12.9” iPad Pro 2018. USB 2.0 supports data transfer at up to 480Mbps
- Extended Length: 6.6ft makes inconvenient office outlets reachable and makes it easier to use and charge your phone while relaxing in bed
- Apple MFi Certification: MFi-certified cable ensures full compatibility with iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning connector, and Mac or other computers with USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port
- Flexible & Durable Design: Tough braided nylon cable with aramid fiber support cores and slim, reversible connectors for easy connection and dependable daily use
- Package Contents: AUKEY CB-CL03 6.6ft USB C to Lightning Cable, 45-Day Money Back Guarantee and 24-Month Product Replacement Warranty Card
4.2-Pack EasyAcc Tempered Glass for iPhone 11 Pro
- Compatible — Specifically designed for iPhone 11 Pro 5.8″/ iPhone XS/ iPhone X , not for other phones.
- 99% light transmittance — Has a light transmittance of up to 99% and uses an OCA layer that shows the actual colors on your screen as well as prevents oil and dust entering your screen.
- Anti-shatter — A special tempering process effectively reduces the force of impact and will prevent the screen of your phone from cracking if your phone falls to the ground.
- Anti-scratch — Most durable tempered glass with 9H hardness rating (the hardness of a diamond is 10) effectively prevent your screen scratched from sharp objects.
- High touch sensitivity — Highly responsive and sensitive touching performance makes your device function smoothly and work fast.
Read More :
Is Mi 9T Pro Long Battery Life?
Is the Huawei Mate 30 Pro any good?