People want a smartphone with a battery that will last a long time on a single charge. At the same time, they also want it can be quickly refilled. Thankfully, a new era is coming, as companies like Qualcomm, MediaTek, OnePlus, Huawei and other smartphone brands have created fast charging technologies. It’s possible for you to charge up to 70 percent battery capacity in about 30 minutes.
However, not every charger can provide that fast charging speed. You can fast charge your phone with the original power brick when there is a power socket. How about in a car? Can’t stand the snail-like charging speed delivered out of the built-in USB port. Let’s find a solution below.
1. Quick Charge Car Charger
There are plenty of choices for keeping your phone or tablet charged while on the go. A car charger is the most affordable and comes in handy whenever your smartphone runs out of juice. It’s easy to use and install. Won’t take up much space. If you have a fast charge supported phone, choose a car charger with high enough output.
Current Price: $25.99
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 20 million+ powered by America’s leading USB charging brand.
- Faster Charging: Quick Charge 3.0 charges devices up to 80% in just 35 minutes. PowerIQ and VoltageBoost deliver the fastest possible charge to all non-Quick Charge devices.
- Double the Charge: Dual ports pump out 39W. Enough power to charge power-hungry USB devices at full speed.
- Premium Design: Ultra-compact build, twin USB ports, soft LED light, and carbon-fiber mesh ensure maximum convenience and a sleek finish.
Current Price: $12.99
- Dual QC3.0 USB Ports for Efficiency: Features Quick Charge 3.0 USB ports to boost the charging process [Don’t supply to fast charge iPhone Series]
- Two Devices at a Time: Speedily refuels 2 digital devices simultaneously thanks to the dual Quick Charge 3.0 USB ports[Supply 60cm mirco usb cable not usb c cable]
- Stay Fully Charged On the Go: Charges steadily even on bumpy roads thanks to the wider circuitry contacts of stainless steel on both sides
- Portable Build for Space-Saving: Benefit from a lightweight and compact construction that’s smaller than most Quick Charge 3.0 USB chargers on the market
- Safe Usage with All-Round Protections: Equipped with built-in protections against overheating, overcharging, and short-circuit to safeguard the charging process [18 + 12 months Warranty]
Current Price: $18.99
- Quick Charge 3.0: Charges 2 compatible devices simultaneously up to 4 times faster than conventional charging (Fast Charge is not supported on the Google Pixel/XL and Google Pixel 2/XL. To fast charge Google Pixels, see this item: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B079MWXSS8)
- Optimal Charging: Dual Quick Charge 3.0 Ports with AiPower Adaptive Charging Technology
- Universal Compatibility: Compatible with all USB-powered devices including Quick Charge 2.0 and Apple phones & tablets
- EntireProtect: Built-in safeguards protect your devices against excessive current, overheating, and overcharging
2. Quick Charge Power Bank
If you travel a lot, a quick charge power bank may be better than a quick charge car charger. It can not only be used in a car but also can be brought to anywhere you want. And a power bank normally has more ports and more types of ports than a car charger does. It provides more possibilities.
Current Price: $59.99
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 30 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- PowerIQ 2.0: Our brand-new exclusive technology. Intelligently identifies your device to deliver the fastest possible charge.
- Ultra-High Capacity: Packed to the brim with days of power—iPhone 8 over 6.5 times.
- Rapid Recharge: Top up the battery in as little as 5 hours using a Quick Charge charger.(AC adapter not included. Micro USB cable included for recharging.)
Current Price: $53.99
- Choose the RAVPower Treatment: Join millions of users worldwide that rely on our leading technology for their daily charging needs
- Quick Charge 3.0 Input & Output: 75% faster technology, charge compatible smartphones from 0 to 80% in only 60 minutes; QC3.0 input allows for speedy recharging of the battery charger
- Type-C Input & Output: The airplane-friendly power bank recharges up to 5V/3A; compatible with Nintendo Switch, 12-inch MacBook, Google Pixel 2, Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8 Plus, Huawei Mate 10 Pro
- Bigger Capacity and Faster Recharge: 20100mAh charges the Nintendo Switch 2.5 times, iPhone X 4.4 times; fully recharge the power bank in just 4.5 hours (QC3.0 charger) or 10.5 hours (5V/2A charger)
Current Price: $27.99
- Quick Charge: Up to 18W output, offer a fastest charge for your phones and devices, QC quick charge supported.
- Super Portable: With a compact size as an iPhone 5S, fit your phones slimly, enables super easy one-handed holding and pocket-friendly carrying.
- High Capacity: Over 3.5 charges for an iPhone 8 or 2.3 charges for a Galaxy S8, Multiple full charges for other phones and devices.
- Built-in Flashlight: Prepared for unexpected power failure, dark night walking, and more.
3. Fast Charge Wireless Car Charger
If you heavily rely on your smartphone for navigation and think it’s inconvenient to connect with cord when using it. A wireless car charger can be your perfect assistant, which will replenish battery life and keep your device from dying.
Although the so-called fast charge wireless car charger can provide only up to 10W power, if you pursuit convenience over charging speed, it’s still your ideal choice.
Current Price: $29.70
- Three Charge Mode – 7.5W 10W 5W Charging mode meets all your needs.
- One Touch Operation – Just put your phone on the car charger and press your phone backwards, this car mount will offer a one-touch lock securely. Also the release button of foot support can be used to adjust the foot support by one touch so as to fit more phones with different sizes.
- Secure Grip – The fast wireless car charger, with soft silicone on the phone clamp arms and foot support, will held your phone securely and prevent it from falling off. And these smart design won’t scratch your phone or damage your car. Easily slip the telescopic arm, put your phone on and push your phone, charging while driving, enjoy your wonderful trip.
- Convenience and Freedom – The joint ball allows you to get a variety of views. With all those one-hand operation and secure grip, you will enjoy total convenience and freedom while driving. Compared with dashboard & windshield mount, air vent mount could avoid direct sunlight. Under direct sunlight will heat the wireless charger and your phone and that will affect the charging speed.
- Intelligent Self-Protection – Equipped with advanced circuitry, this car charger will protect your phone against over charging, over-voltage, over temperature and over-current, ensuring safety for your devices and you. Enjoy music or using GPS without worry about the battery.
Current Price: $49.94
- QI WIRELESS FAST & STANDARD CHARGING: Qi Wireless Fast Charging provides up to a 40% faster charge than Qi wireless standard charging. This feature is only compatible with Qi Wireless Fast Charge Enabled Devices such as Samsung Galaxy S8, S8 Plus, S8 Note, S7, S7 edge. If your device is Qi wireless standard charge it will charge at its normal charging rate. Please note that iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X are Qi wireless standard charge and will charge at its normal standard charging rate
- ADJUSTABLE VIEWING: The newly re-designed Telescopic Arm extends from 4.9” – 8.3” and pivots on 225° arc for a variety of optimal positions
- DUAL USB CAR CHARGER: Comes with a dual car charger a built in micro USB cable for Easy One Touch Wireless and Extra USB port, which provides the flexibility to charge a secondary device
- DASHBOARD PAD & SUCTION CUP: Includes a semi-permanent dashboard disc that applies directly to the dashboard. Place the suction cup directly on top of the dashboard disc for a smooth hold. Please note the dashboard disc is one-time use, you can purchase more on Amazon