A car charger usb is a necessity nowadays as we use our smartphones heavily. Some of them are specially made for certain devices such as car charger for iphone 6 and car charger for laptop. However a universal usb car charger serves and saves more.
What is an usb car charger?
A car charger is a device that plugs into the 12-volt cigarette lighter outlet inside a vehicle, and then connects to an electronic device such as a cell phone or MP3 player to charge the battery. The cell phone will typically connect to the usb car charger through a USB port or simple power cord. Many of usb car chargers is universal while here is also a kind of car charger for iphone or car charger Samsung only. A car charger adapter will be needed for other devices using the usb car charger. Most of usb car charger has multiple ports so that it can charge multiple devices simultaneously.
How to use an usb car charger?
- Locate your car’s electric outlet. In general, these are located on the center console, near or beneath the temperature control. In older cars (or in “smoker” models of new cars), the outlet will be marked by a black plastic button with a picture of a cigarette. In newer cars, the ports generally are covered by a snap-on plastic lid.
- Remove the cigarette lighter, if there is one.
- Locate your phone’s charging port and plug the phone end of your usb car charger into your cell phone. The plug should go in easily and sit in place securely. If it does not, you may have inserted it incorrectly.
- Insert the large, rounded end of the usb car charger into the electrical outlet. Your phone should start charging, though some cars must be on or in accessory mode for the outlet to work.
- Look at the handle of the large, rounded end of your usb car charger. Many chargers have lights to indicate that power is flowing through the charger.
- Avoid car battery drainage
- Ensure compatibility across all your mobile devices
- Avoid degrading your cell phone’s battery
- Charge faster by turning off your phone
Best usb car chargers
Different from the best usb car charger 2014, today we have better choices including car charger for iphone 6, car charger for laptop, car charger Samsung and universal usb car chargers.
Anker’s five-port charger is designed for the rare instances when you might need more than just one or two USB ports. The robust, 50-watt device outputs 10A overall — enough to simultaneously power five phones or four tablets — while housing premium circuitry that’s designed to prevent your expensive lineup from overcharging. The unique design also places the hub at the end of a cable, so you can rest the charger on the center console and charge everyone’s devices without having to buy extra-long cords. Below is a review of Anker PowerDrive 2 and you can go Anker’s website for more information.
This EasyAcc dual port usb car charger is tiny and universal for all devices. It was released late last month and wad super-efficient in use. Smart chips in 2 USB Outports detect and send the just right current to your device with DC 5V input, no matter Andrior’s or Apple’s. Industry-leading 34 watt output through 3 ports lets you and your families charge any combination of phones, tablets or other USB-charged devices on the road. Built-in coiled Micro USB cable and other 2 USB ports in compact and elegant design. Environmental ABS material, and an LED light for after dark.
This ZUG smart car charger is called the world’s first smart dual port usb car charger and is recommended by large tech websites such as Cnet, ZDnet, and Gizmag. This little gadget truly works double duty. It charges any device on-the-go using an ultra-fast USB that juices batteries at two-times normal speed. Then, using its smartphone app, Zus acts as a honing device for finding your car where you last left it. No more searching parking lots for hours, and no more running out of phone battery when you get there. You are totally, technically covered. See more ZUS reviews on YouTube.