At the end of last year, many brands have advanced the release time of new phones, and launched a new generation of flagship phones between November and December.
Now, as the time comes to mid-March 2023, the highly anticipated Huawei, Meizu and other brands have finally officially announced new product launches, and a variety of flagship devices will arrive this month.
Huawei P60 series
According to Huawei’s official information, it will bring the release of a new generation of Huawei P60 series flagships on March 23.
Among them, the new Huawei P60 series should be equipped with a 64-megapixel telephoto camera, IMX888 main camera, and IMX858 ultra-wide-angle lens; support 3.5X optical zoom, RYYB array blessing, combined with variable aperture technology.
In terms of core specifications, the main model of the P60 series may actually be equipped with the Snapdragon 8+4G chip, but there is also the possibility of launching a version equipped with other chips at the same time, but there should be differences in the number of stocks.
In the same launch event of Huawei P60 series, it will also bring a new generation of Mate X3 folding screen new machine.
It is reported that this generation of Huawei folding screen flagship will adopt the inner folding scheme, equipped with a 2K resolution large screen, the inner screen area adopts a non-porous full-screen design, the external secondary screen uses a central single-hole punching scheme, and the back shell design of the fuselage is It is closer to Mate50.
In terms of core specifications, it may be equipped with a Snapdragon 8+ chip, a built-in battery of about 4800mAh, support for 66W fast charging, and is expected to be equipped with the latest version of the second-generation satellite communication technology.
In terms of imaging, it may be equipped with an IMX766 main camera, an IMX688 ultra-wide-angle lens and an IMX351 periscope three-camera combination.
Meizu 20 series
Official announcement information shows that the Meizu 20 series flagship will be officially unveiled at the Unbounded Ecological Conference on March 30. At the same time, the official preheating spoiler of this new phone also exposed most of its specifications.
In terms of appearance, the Meizu 20 series adopts a straight side design, a metal frame, combined with a straight fuselage back panel; the rear dual camera combination and the flash unit are vertically arranged on the side of the fuselage, and a single Raised placement scheme.
The appearance design of the standard version and the Pro version are basically the same, but the number of rear cameras is different.
In terms of specific specifications, the Meizu 20 series will be equipped with a 2K + 120Hz flexible straight screen, Samsung E6 substrate, a peak brightness of 1800 nits, and a self-developed 1-120 frame LTPO adaptive refresh technology. It adopts the suspension dispensing 3.0 process, 0.17mm extremely narrow dispensing, the narrowest frame is 1.57mm, and the visual four sides are equal in width.
It runs a new generation of unbounded ecosystem Flyme 10, supports UWB ultra-wideband technology; equipped with the second-generation Snapdragon 8 flagship chip, equipped with LPDDR5X and UFS 4.0; built-in 5000mAh battery, supports 50W Super Wireless mCharge wireless supercharging.
iQOO Z7 series
iQOO mobile phone has also recently confirmed that it will bring a new generation of iQOO Z7 series mobile phones on March 20.
It is reported that the iQOO Z7 series will launch two models. Among them, iQOO Z7 has a built-in 5000mAh battery and supports 120W fast charging; iQOO Z7x has a built-in 6000mAh battery and supports 80W fast charging. It is expected to be equipped with an LCD screen, equipped with a Snapdragon 782G chip, equipped with a 64-megapixel lens, and supports OIS optical image stabilization.
OPPO Find X6 series
It is reported that the OPPO Find X6 series is expected to launch three models: Find X6, Find X6 Pro and Find X6 Pro+, which will be equipped with Snapdragon 8+, Dimensity 9200 and second-generation Snapdragon 8 processors respectively.
In terms of specific specifications, OPPO Find X6 Pro may use a 6.74-inch 2772*1240p resolution screen, Tianma T7 + luminous material, support 40Hz-120Hz adaptive refresh rate, 10Bit color depth, 1400nits local peak brightness, native 2160Hz PWM high-frequency tone Light.
Among them, Huawei P60 series, Meizu 20 series and OPPO Find X6 series are the flagship iteration products of each brand. At the same time, as new phones that have been exposed and warmed up for a long time, Huawei P60 series and Meizu 20 series have already gained a lot of user expectations. In view of the fact that the OPPO Find X6 series has not yet been officially announced, its actual situation is quite attractive.
HUAWEI P50 Pro Global Model EU/UKVersion Dual SIM JAD-LX9 Factory Unlocked – International Version – Black
- Please note: THIS PHONE DOES NOT CONTAIN GOOGLE SERVICES. 4G FDD LTE: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 7 / 8 / 12 / 17 / 18 / 19 / 20 / 26 / 28 / 32 / 66 4G TDD LTE: Bänder 34 / 38 / 39 / 40 / 41 3G WCDMA: Bänder 1 / 2 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 8 / 19 2G GSM: Bänder 2 / 3 / 5 / 8 (850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz)
- 8GB+256GB , 4360 mah Battery, 6.6 inch screen, 120HZ refresh rate, SNAPDRAGON 888 4G
- True shape dual matrix camera: 200x true steady recording, super colour filter system, true-focus fast recording, ultra-wide angle AF selfie.
- The Huawei XD optics: allows smartphone photography with higher clarity and the optimised Huawei XD Fusion Pro Image Engine contributes to the reproduction of countless image details. The main camera matrix shows you the world in its true colours and the SuperZoom matrix captures images in stunning clarity – from close or far, as a wide-angle or close-up.
- Lighter weight, better handling: the larger screen and battery are housed in a compact case. This makes the Huawei P50 Pro lighter than the previous generation, and it fits better in the hand. The 66 W wired and 50 W wireless SuperCharger with a 4360 mAh battery is also included.
OPPO Find N2 Flip Dual-SIM 256GB ROM + 8GB RAM (GSM only | No CDMA) Factory Unlocked 5G Smartphone (Moonlit Purple) – International Version
- For USA Buyers: This Smartphone is not compatible/will not work with any CDMA Networks including: VERIZON, SPRINT, US CELLULAR. Please check with your network provider for 3G or 4G/LTE compatibility check before you purchase.
- Dual-SIM, Network Compatibility, SIM CARD 1 & 2 : [2G : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 and/or 3G : HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 and/or 4G : FDD LTE 700(B12) / 700(B17) / 700(B28) / 800(B20) / 850(B5) / 850(B18) / 850(B19) / 850(B26) / 900(B8) / 1500(B32) / 1800(B3) / 1900(B2) / 1900(B25) / 2100(B1) / 2100(B66) / 2600(B7) / 1700|2100(B4) TDD LTE 1900(B39) / 2300(B40) / 2500(B41) / 2600(B38) and/or 5G : 1/2/3/5/7/8/12/20/25/28/38/40/41/66/77/78/79 SA/NSA ]
- 6.8 inches, Foldable LTPO AMOLED, 1080 x 2520 pixels, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 256GB Storage, 8GB RAM
- Android 13, Mediatek Dimensity 9000+ (4 nm), Octa-core (1×3.20 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3×2.85 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4×1.80 GHz Cortex-A510)
- 50 MP, f/1.8, 23mm (wide), 1/1.56″, 1.0µm, multi-directional PDAF, 8 MP, f/2.2, 112˚, (ultrawide), Front, 32 MP, f/2.4, 22mm (wide), 1/2.74″, 0.8µm, AF