Google recently unveiled Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro, trying to keep up with the top-flight smartphones with some of its advancement like the new Tensor chip and the upgraded cameras. Alongside the Pixel phone, there’s finally a Pixel Watch, but only with a bunch of basic functions for a smartwatch, except the highlight that it has seamless Fitbit integration for health and wellness tracking.
But if you don’t need more than the basics and you are already in the Google’s ecosystem, you may be interested in having a Pixel Watch. Here, we’ve listed one of the most common things you’d do to ease and simplify your life: make a purchase with the Pixel Watch.
Add a card to your Google Wallet
Before the Google Pay to function, you need to add a card to your Google Wallet.
- On the Pixel Watch, double-press the crown. After the tutorial, tap Add card.
- On your phone, open the Watch app. Tap Settings>Google>Google Wallet>Add to watch. Then tap an existing card or New credit or debit card.
- Your card now shows up on your watch.
Make a purchase with your Pixel Watch
In the regions where contactless payments and Google Pay are accepted, you can make a purchase with your Google Pixel Watch.
- On your Google Pixel Watch, double-press the crown.
- Hold your watch over the contactless payment reader until you hear a sound or feel vibration from your watch.
- If asked, swipe to find the card you want to use.
- Note that debit card transactions will require you to enter a PIN. Use the PIN that you set up with your bank.
ArmorSuit 6 Pack MilitaryShield Screen Protector for Google Pixel Watch
- Ultra HD Clear and amazingly thin, perfectly matches the contours of your device. Easy application with flexible material is designed for maximum full coverage on curved corners and edges on your device.
- Created from scratch-proof, ultra-tough, optically clear, military-grade, yellow-resistant material and is custom fit for each particular gadget and device with full body and screen protection.
- MilitaryShield has self-healing technology, which helps eliminate minor scratches on the film all by itself. Significantly reduces dust, oil and fingerprint smudges.