The Pixel Buds Pro are Google’s third pair of earbuds that
are designed as the direct answer to Apple’s AirPods Pro, offering a list of
features like active noise cancellation, Bluetooth multipoint, IPX4
water-resistance, and transparency mode. For those who have already owned a
Pixel phone, they may be too impatient to get their hands on the new Pixel
Buds, but how about iPhone users? Can you still use Pixel Buds with your
The short answer is yes. No matter which version you have, you can use Pixel Buds Pro with your iPhone. Actually, the Pixel Buds Pro is compatible with any Bluetooth 4.0+ device, including Android, iOS, tablets, and laptops. However, the Buds Pro only work like any other Bluetooth device. If you want to take advantage of all the earbuds’ features, such as Fast Pair, alerts, and “Hey Google” commands, you have to pair to an Android phone or a Chromebook running Android 6.0 or newer.
How to connect Pixel Buds Pro to iPhone
Pairing the Pixel Buds Pro to your iPhone only takes a few steps. Before pairing, make sure you have the earbuds and iPhone in hand, and the iPhone’s Bluetooth is turned on.
- Put the Pixel Buds in case and place the case next to your iPhone.
- Open the case, then press and hold the pairing button on the back of the charging case until the LED indicator begin to blink.
- Go to Settings on your iPhone. Tap Bluetooth>Other Devices, and choose Pixel Buds Pro on the listing.
Pixel Buds Pro features you can use on iPhone
Not all features are disabled when it comes to pairing the Pixel Buds Pro with your iPhone. You can still use certain touch gestures on the new earbuds, including single tap, double tap, triple tap, and swiping forward and backward. Truth be told, if you want the most cohesive experience, you would be better off getting a pair of AirPods for your iPhone. If you enjoy the design and features of the new Pixel Buds Pro, they are still pretty good earbuds to use with iPhone.
Mophie 15W Universal Wireless Charge Pad
- 15W FAST WIRELESS CHARGING – The pad delivers 7.5W fast wireless charging to your iPhone and up to 15W to other Qi enabled smartphones. It also charges through phone cases up to 3mm thick, so there’s no need to remove your case every time you charge
- SAY GOODBYE TO MESSY CHARGERS – The days of rummaging for a charging cable and camping by a wall outlet are over. The 3.43 x 3.43 in charging pad is all you need to keep your mobile devices fully charged and ready for anything your day throws at you
- NON-SLIP CHARGING – The mophie Wireless Charging Pad is a great portable and compact device with an anti-slip rubber ring to keep your phone at the optimal charging position. Plus, the anti-scratch ultra suede surface prevents your devices from slipping
iOttie iON Wireless Duo Wireless Charger
- MADE FOR GOOGLE DUAL CHARGER: Charge both your Pixel phone and Pixel buds efficiently and simultaneously.
- FAST-CHARGING: Qi-certified stand enables you to wirelessly fast-charge your Google phone up to 15W.
- IDEAL VIEWING: View landscape or portrait mode at a 65-degree tilt while charging on the stand.
- CHARGING INDICATORS: White light indicates when device is charging.
- SLEEK & SUBTLE: Modern, unobtrusive design complements any office or living space. The fabric-wrapped, upright charging stand adds a touch of luxury and a rubberized charging pad ensures Qi-enabled accessories don’t slip while charging.