It’s always good to know exactly how much battery your iPhone has left, especially when you are out and about all day and don’t want to get caught in a jam because of battery draining. If you are figuring out how to show the exact battery percentage of your iPhone, you’re in the right place. No matter it is a recent iPhone using Face unlock or a year-old iPhone with a home button, you can do that via simple steps.
How to show iPhone battery percentage in the status bar
If you have the iPhone SE 2020, iPhone 8 or older models, you can show the battery percentage permanently simply by going to Settings>Battery. Turn on Battery Percentage, and you will see the battery percentage in the top right corner at all times.
If you have iPhone with Face ID, just swipe down from the top right corner of the screen to open the Control Center. You will see the battery percentage at the top right of the screen.
How to show iPhone battery percentage by adding a widget
If you want to enable battery percentage on the newer iPhone models permanently, you can simply turn to iPhone Widgets.
Tap and hold the empty space of your Home Screen until there appears a plus (+) button at the top-left of screen. Tap the plus (+）button to add Battery widget. Swipe left and right to check various widget options. Tap Add Widget on the one you like. Tap Done to confirm your choice.
Low Power Mode for iPhone
If you enable Low Power Mode for your older devices, the battery percentage will always show. Just go to Settings>Battery, and then tap Low Power Mode. This will automatically shut off unnecessary apps and decrease screen brightness. It’ll also give you a 30-second auto-lock.
Anker Qi-certified 10W Wireless Charger
- The Anker Advantage: Enjoyed by over 50 million users worldwide, our leading technology will change the way you charge.
- Complete Charging Convenience: Instantly charge your phone or earbuds simply by placing them in the center of PowerWave Pad. Never fuss around with plugging and unplugging cables again, just set down and power up.
- Universal Compatibility: PowerWave Pad provides 10W output for Samsung Galaxy, 7.5W for iPhone, and 5W for other phones or wireless earbuds (including AirPods).
- Through-Case Charging: Don’t fumble with your phone case. PowerWave charges directly through protective cases up to 5 mm thick (not including cases with magnetic or metal attachments).
- Easy to Carry: With a small size of 4.7″ x 4.2″, the portable tablet stand can be foldable and easy to slip into your pocket for travel.
- Multi-Angle Adjustable: There are multiple viewing angles to choose from 15° to 100°, you can always find one you like. This tablet holder for desk can hold your smartphone or tablet at a comfortable angle, ideal for watching videos, reading, recording, browsing, facetime call and more.
- Sturdy and Durable: Premium ABS material supports this ipad pro stand holder for desk durability in usage. Silicone pads on the bottom to protect your phone or tablet from sliding and scratches.