Since dual-SIM is more and more common on smartphones, you may be wondering if the OnePlus 10R features dual SIM. The answer is definitely yes. It supports Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) option through which you can get accessibility to different networks.
Dual-SIM is a great invention that enables you to use two SIM cards in a single phone. For example, you can mix work and pleasure rather than carry separate phones for work and life. Or you can have one SIM for data and calls and the other for unlimited data. When you travel abroad, you can even use another SIM for the country you’re visiting while still keeping in touch with friends at home.
As for the external storage, unfortunately, you’ll get disappointed as the OnePlus 10R doesn’t have a micro SD card slot. If you need to store your extra files like music, photos, movies, etc., you have to use iCloud storage, an external hard drive, or a USB drive instead. OnePlus offers three versions: 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM so that you can choose the one according to your storage need.
In recent years, high-end phones with expandable storage are becoming a dying breed, but there are still options if you prefer to expand your storage via the micro SD card, such as OnePlus Nord N200, OnePlus Nord CE2, Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G, and Samsung A53 5G.
- All metal, 2-in-1 flash drive with a reversible USB Type-C
- Seamlessly transfer content between your USB Type-C smartphone, tablet and Mac
- Free up space on your USB Type-C smartphone so you can take more photos
- 5 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- 【2 in 1 : USB C + USB 3.0】64GB usb c flash drive has dual ports, usb 3.0 port is applied to all devices which have usb 3.0 interface and usb c port is widely used in all Android smartphones with OTG function, such as Samsung, Huawei, Xiaomi. You can transfer easily data bewteen different devices* Note: Make sure your smartphone is equipped with OTG function and need to open OTG function in Settings when you plug memory stick
- 【High Speed up to 90 MB/S】Read speed: up to 90 MB / s, Write speed: up to 30 MB / s, the speed of usb 3.0 interface is 10 times faster than usb interface 2.0, save time to wait, increase work productivity. *Note: Speed will be limited if you use the usb key in the usb 2.0 interface