The iPhone SE 3 has the same chassis as iPhone 8 and the iPhone SE 2, but it is an upgrade with many new features, including the A15 Bionic chip, 5G compatibilities, the same quality camera as the iPhone 13 Pro and more. However, if you’re asking whether the new SE features MagSafe or not, the answer is a resounding no.
MagSafe was firstly added to iPhone 12 series in 2020, however, the SE lineup has been left in the dark ever since, and you can’t slap a magnetic wallet onto your iPhone SE 3’s back either. Note that the phone still charges via the MagSafe wireless charger, though without the magnet functionality.
On the other hand, the iPhone SE 3 still features 7.5 wireless charging, just like the second-gen iPhone SE that launched in 2020. The charging speed doesn’t improve, but it’s a great supplement to wired charging, and all you need to do is set down your phone on the charging mat to start juicing it up.
- [Compatibility] Specifically designed to fit iPhone SE 3/2 2022/2020 Generation 4.7-inch. (NOTE: Due to the round edge of iPhone, the screen protector will NOT cover the full screen, but only the flat area)
- [Trustworthy Protection] Precise cutting technique and advanced tempered processing. Protects the screen from scratches and daily wear and tear. 9H hardness
- [Highly Transparent] 0.33mm ultra-thin. High clarity, high transparency, and high sensitivity touching. Promises the origin beauty of the screen
- [User-friendly Design] Easy to install. Bubble-free, waterproof, anti-fingerprints, and anti-dust
- Two-Way Stand: free your hands and FaceTime your friends or watch your favorite shows by easily switching between portrait and landscape
- Stand Your Way: patented design provides you with the freedom to choose any angle you want up to 60 degrees thanks to a super-sturdy hinge
- Total Protection: reinforced Air-Guard corners provide protection against drops while raised screen and camera edges protect against scratches
- Looks Great, Feels Great: high-quality TPU provides great grip and keeps your phone crystal clear, to give you an iPhone SE3/2 case that feels as good as it looks