Launched on Jan. 11, the Galaxy S21 FE starts at a slightly lower price with the same features found in S21. Since the launch of the Galaxy S22 lineup is around the corner, you may be tempted to wait another few days to see how the S21 FE compares with the new flagship. But before that, let’s learn more about the special features of S21 FE.
Does Galaxy S21 FE support S-Pen?
Galaxy S21 Ultra supports S-Pen, however, you won’t see this feature on the new S21 FE. That means you can’t use the phone for precise navigation like note-taking, drawing, and gaming.
The S Pen Pro is compatible with both older and newer devices, but you still can’t use it on your Galaxy S21 FE. The reason is that the phone lacks a special digitizer on the display that supports stylus input. If you want to own a phone with S-Pen support, take a look at Galaxy Z Fold3, Note series phones, Tab7, or S21 Ultra.
- Designed for iPhone: Provide full-speed 20W charging for the iPhone 13.
- High-Speed Charging: 20W USB-C charging gives you the power you need to charge up your iPhone to 50% in just 25 minutes—that’s up to 3 times faster than your old 5W charger.
- Advanced Safety Features: Equipped with our all-new ActiveShield️ safety system to offer enhanced protection. Features a Dynamic Temperature Sensor which actively monitors temperature, and a Power Tuner Chip which adjusts power output to safeguard your connected device.
- Our Speed, Your Style: Choose between 4 unique colors to find the one that suits your style.
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 50 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Fast Sync & Charge: Charges phones and tablets with USB-C ports at high-speed. Offers transfer speeds of 480 Mb/s, or 100 songs every 5 seconds.
- Lasts 6X Longer: Double-braided nylon exterior, toughened aramid fiber core and laser-welded connectors equip PowerLine+ with superior toughness from end-to-end.
- Adjustable Pouch: Includes an innovative carry pouch which allows you to neatly adjust cable length for any situation. Also provides high protection when transporting PowerLine+.