The Galaxy S21 FE has almost everything for just $699: Snapdragon 888, 120Hz display, IP68 waterproof rating, 4500mAh battery and more. If you receive the new phone, what should you do to fast charge it? Here’s the complete guide.
The S21 FE has a 4500mAh battery, which is slightly larger than 4000mAh of the Galaxy S21. As the specs are similar, you’ll see relatively better battery life. Samsung says that the phone will last from dusk till dawn on one charge, and it may even last up to 1.5 days due to the “energy-efficient processor”.
When you need to charge, you can choose either wired charging or wireless charging. The wired speeds top out at 25W, but there’s no charging brick in the box except for a USB-C charging cable. You have to use your own or buy a new one. Similarly, Samsung claims that you can get more than 50% battery within 30 minutes.
The wireless charging speeds are capped at 15W. Not a fast one, but suitable when you’re not in a rush. Place it on any Qi-Certified charger, and it’ll start charging immediately. For a faster charging, you may be considering wired charging and wireless charging at the same time. However, your handset will be charged only through wired charging even when it is charged through wireless charging pad firstly and wired charger later.
The Galaxy S21 FE also supports reverse wireless charging/Wireless PowerShare. This means you can use it to charge your Galaxy Watch, Galaxy Buds, or most Qi-certified devices. The charging speed is 4.5W, but it means a lot when other devices are extremely low on battery. Note that the battery power of your S21 FE should be over 30% or else the Wireless PowerShare may not function.
You can also charge your S21 FE as it charges another device. Simply connect your phone to the charging cable that came with it while using PowerShare to wirelessly charge your second device.
- High-speed charging – from iPhone to Samsung to USB-C laptops and more, anker’s signature PowerIQ 3. 0 technology delivers full-speed charging To virtually any device.
- Universal compatibility – Works flawlessly with nearly all mobile USB-C devices, and other laptops, tablets and more At full 30W speed.
- Ultra-compact – 30% smaller than a stock MacBook charger, with a foldable plug for easy storage.
- Premium build – the smooth matte exterior, glossy detailing around the port face, and cool blue LED provide an elite look and feel.
- What you get – PowerPort III mini(cable not include), welcome Guide, our worry-free 18-month , and friendly customer service.
- Super fast charging up to 25W with Compatible devices
- Rapid charging – plug into any standard wall outlet via the include AC adapter. The super fast charger delivers up to 3 amp to give your phone power at a much faster rate than your standard 1a or 700mA charger.
- Flexibility – a detachable USB-C to USB-C cable is included in the box, so you can charge your phone from any other USB-C power source such as your computer or a portable battery. Use the cable to sync and transfer files at blazing speeds with your Galaxy or any other compatible smartphone or laptop.
- Us version: comes with Quick Start guide, and 1 year product warranty (information on the retail package)
- Fast wireless charging up to 15-watts for Qi-enabled devices, including iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, Google Pixel and more
- Simplify and unclutter your workspace with the convenience of wireless charging
- Charges through lightweight plastic cases up to 3millimeter
- Designed for Qi-enabled devices, including iPhone iPhone 13, 12, 11, Pro, Pro Max, Mini, AirPods, Galaxy Note 20, S21, S21-Plus, S21 Ultra, AirPods, AirPods Pro and more
- Protected by 2-year warranty and Qi Certification
- Power supply included
- Non-slip grip material keeps phone in place
- LED light indicates proper charging