iPhone 13 series have a surprising amount to offer. They have longer battery life, better cameras, more storage space, etc. However, there’re some missing features that may let you down, like USB-C support, an always-on display, and a physical home button. Yes, iPhone 13 still lacks the home button just like iPhone 12 and iPhone X series, and you will have to rely on gesture control or touches to make use of your iPhone 13.
If you don’t want to go with gestures, Apple offers another choice: AssistiveTouch. Once you enable it, a hovering button will appear on the screen with multiple functionalities just like a home button. You still need touches to unlock your iPhone, but you’ll get access to a home button with AssistiveTouch. Here’re the steps to enable it:
Open the Settings app and scroll down to Accessibility. Tap Touch>>AssistiveTouch and turn it on. Then the AssistiveTouch button will show on the screen, with a menu of multiple button options like the home button. You can get rid of all the other buttons except the home button, just tap the minus sign till there’s only one icon. Then tap one button and choose Home.
You can also customize the button through the settings on “Customize Top Level Menu“. Move the button to any place on the screen to fit your need. In order for you guys to see more clearly about the steps, check the video on YouTube: iPhone 13 / 13 mini / 13 Pro: How to Add a Home Button.
The removal of physical home button is a trend on smartphones as it’ll leave more space for other functions and features. Luckily, there’re still options for those who love using the home button, such as the new iPhone SE and many Android models.
- Works Both Ways: Works flawlessly as a grip on-the-go or a handy kickstand if you’d like to set it on a desk to scroll, watch, or chat.
- Super Strong: Lightweight ring holder with a strong magnetic grip ensures it sticks tightly to your iPhone 13/12. It’s so strong that it can hold up to 28 oz (800 g), which is equivalent to the weight of 4 iPhone 12. (Note: Use without a case or with an iPhone-compatible magnetic phone case)
- The Right Angle: Easily rotate your ring holder 360° and flip it up to 125° for a comfortable grip or different viewing positions when placed on a tabletop.
- Easy Attach and Detach: The magnetic ring holder stays strongly secure on your iPhone 13/12. Say goodbye to adhesive tapes and sticky residues.
- Capable of keeping up to 2 cards in the storage slot
- Tri-fold design transforms the wallet into a kickstand
- Easily access your cards with an additional access port
- Slim form factor to easily slide in-and-out of your pocket
- ONLY compatible with iPhone 13 Pro / iPhone 13 / iPhone 13 Mini / iPhone 12 Pro / iPhone 12 / iPhone 12 Mini with Magsafe/Magnetic Cases. Magnet feature on the wallet will not hold with other iPhone models or Non-Magsafe Cases. Not Compatible with iPhone 13 Pro Max / iPhone 12 Pro Max