Samsung just announced Galaxy Tab S7 and S7 Plus on its virtual Unpacked Event, the real rival of Apple’s iPad Pro so far. The release date has yet to be confirmed, but there’s the rumor mill and we can get some evidence from the reviewers who have tried the new tablet. For instance, one of the features people care about the most is whether or not Galaxy Tab S7/S7 Plus supports fast charging. So in this essay let’s have a check.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 and S7 Plus have an 8,000mAh battery and a 10,090mAh battery respectively. Both tablets support Samsung’s Super Fast Charging technology, which is based on the USB Power Delivery 3.0 specification with Programmable Power Supply (USB-PD PPS). It is worth mentioning that the cooperation between USB PD 3.0 and PPS enables the charger to provide power at the right voltage and current. However, you’d better use Samsung’s 45W charger or other brands with PPS certification in order that your device can be charged with power up to 45W.
So, does the new tablets come with a 45W charger? Sadly there is neither a 45W charger nor a 25W charger in the box. You have to buy one separately according to your needs. Actually, even all previous Galaxy Phones that support 45W charging have never shipped with a 45W charger in the box. And if super-fast charging is not a must for you, a regular PD fast charger can satisfy you as well.
The LatestMobileFaq suggests that it takes about 80-90 minutes to charge the S7 completely and 100-110 minutes to full charge S7 Plus. If you are a heavy user of Tablet, say, tend to use it as a laptop, the battery may run out in about four hours, but you’ll get better battery life and don’t have to charge the tablet often if you just use it to watch videos, read e-books, lightly browse the web and so on. There are a lot of ways to extend the battery life of your Samsung Galaxy Tab S7/S7 Plus, and of course your other mobile devices. For instance, turn off the location services, decrease the screen brightness, and limit automatic synchronization.
Current price: $15.99
- Slimline & Compact: Possibly the thinnest 10000 mAh power bank on the market(1.35cm thin). Perfect for traveling and working remotely. Its ergonomic design makes it comfortable to hold in hand. Charges tablets, phones, smartwatches, Bluetooth earphones and more. The LED power indicator easily shows the status of battery level and charging status
- Reliable Power Solution: A substantial 10000mAh power capacity and 3-port design can charge most smartphones & tablets. It can charge your iPhone X 2.4 times, Samsung Galaxy S9 2.2 times. Compatible with iPhone X/8/8Plus, iPad/iPad Pro/iPad mini, Samsung Galaxy S9/Note 8, Sony Xperia Series, Huawei Mate 10/Mate 9/P10/P9, and more
- Intelligent Charging Technology: The USB-C port comes with built-in(5V/3A) Bi-Directional charging technology(5V/3A), supports USB-C charging protocol(not Power Delivery), It takes less than 5 hours to recharge Omars SlimPack 10000mAh. The USB-A port built-in intelligent identification technology, compatible with USB BC 1.2、Apple 1A/2.1A/2.4A and Android charging protocol
- Slim fitting & Anti Slip: The Omars SlimPack 10000mAh compressed into only 1.35cm. A twill texture protective case ensures that our battery bank carefully grips your phone, with no chance of marking or abrasion
Current price: $16.99
- Dual outputs- Pilot 2GS Auto detect your device and deliver its fastest possible charge speed up to 2.4a at most once connected, 5V/2a input is twice as faster than 1Amp input; which means you could fully charge it in only 5 hours.
- 10000mAh power bank – enough capacity on the go. Able to provide 4 solid charges to an iPhone 6S, or at least 2.5 charges to a Galaxy S6, or 1 and a half charges for an iPad mini.
- Compact design – aviation aluminum body designed to ensure lightweight And durability, Compact size makes it easy to carry and fits easily into the pocket.
- Built-in safeguards – grade a+ li-polymer cell premium microchips Multi-Protect system supports over-charged, over-discharged, over-voltage, over-current and short circuit protection, worry-free while using Pilot 2GS.