Smartphones have become the best friend of most of us. It only serves for you and continuously provides interesting or useful information to you. Some of us may feel insecure or even impatient when it has run out of battery. Hence, a large enough battery capacity is one of the decisive factors when we choose a smartphone. If you are a fan of Samsung Galaxy Note 10/ 10 Plus, let’s learn more about its battery.
Can Samsung Galaxy Note 10/ 10 Plus last for a full day?
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus offers an impressive battery capacity of 4300mAh. The small Note 10 with its 3500mAh battery is acceptable as well. However, how long a phone can last is not only decided by its battery capacity but also its battery consumption rate. Galaxy Note 10 and 10 Plus are large screen phones and equipped with many advanced functions. For them, large battery capacity doesn’t necessarily mean long using time.
Tom’s guide has done a test on Galaxy Note 10 and its competing phones. No more explanation, the exact data will tell you everything.
They set the device’s screen brightness to 150 nits, and force it to endlessly load webpages until the battery completely drains.
Huawei P30 Pro with its 4200mAh battery takes the crown in this competition, at 12:53. Note 10 Plus and Note 10 get positions of forth and eighth, with records of 11:09 and 9:10. The two-hour gap between them is caused by a different quantity of 800mAh. It reflects the advantage of Note 10 Plus. Obviously, we can tell from this result that if you are a heavy user of phones, Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus can’t last for a full-day usage.
How to extend the battery life of Galaxy Note 10/ Note 10 Plus just by changing settings
If you don’t mind to do some compromise and want longer battery life, you can do the following settings to achieve.
- Adjust display brightness
- Adjust screen timeout
- Low the screen resolution: Settings > Display > Screen resolution > FHD+
- Use Night Mode: Settings > Display > Night mode > switch on Turn on Now
- Put battery-hungry apps to sleep
- Use Battery Saving Modes: Settings > Device care > Battery > Power mode > Choose a Power Mode you prefer
Cases Recommended for Galaxy Note 10
Spigen Ultra Hybrid Designed for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Case (2019) – Crystal
Current Price: $11.99
- Hybrid technology that is made of a TPU bumper with a durable PC back
- Crystal clear transparency flaunts original phone design
- Raised bezels lift screen and camera off flat surfaces
- Pronounced buttons are easy to feel and press, while large cutouts fit most cables
- Galaxy Note 10 Case Compatible with Samsung Galaxy Note 10
EasyAcc Slim Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 10
Current Price: $6.89
- PERFECTLY FIT SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 10 —- Covering all the buttons, keep best balance between slimness and protection, lightweight and not bulky, supporting wireless charging and reverse charging.
- BLACK TPU MATERIAL —- Black TPU case effectively solves annoying fingerprints and the accumulation of dust and oil, easy slip to your pocket.
- DURABLE PROTECTION —– The raised lips around the screen and camera provide a decent protection when phone is face down, and also saving your phone from accidentally dropping cracking.
- ANTI-SLIP and MINIMALIST —- Sleek and flexible matte TPU enhances the grip, this kind of material is scratch resistant and easy to install and remove, buttons are easily to press.
- PRECISE CUTOUTS —- The case has generous and accurate cutouts for buttons, ports and camera, so you can have all easy access while in use.
Does Samsung Galaxy Note 10 come with S Pen