You may notice the battery life of your iPhone becomes shorter than before. However, the cruel truth is that battery life will decrease when you start to use it even in the most suitable way. It doesn’t matter when it can support your usage requirement. There must be one day in which you start to notice the problem. What is draining your iPhone’s battery?
There are several situations you may face to and which are the signals of battery changing needs.
Situation 1: The battery life is much shorter than before and you feel tired of charging your iPhone. You should do in this way. Charge your battery to its full capacity and note how long it takes for the battery to deplete. Compare this time with the manufacture’s specification in your iPhone’s user manual. If the distinction is large, you iPhone battery is bad and you should change it in time. How to increase iPhone 7 battery life properly?
Situation 2: Your iPhone shut off without warning or have problems of turning on. The issue could also happens due to a dirty contact, so you can try to removing the battery off and cleaning the gold contact with a cotton swab or soft cloth moistened with isopropyl alcohol. Reinstall the battery after the contacts are fully dry. Of course, if you don’t know how to operate, go find a phone repairmen store and ask them for help. If the problem hasn’t been solved after you try this method, it’s time to change a new battery. Does Charging Your Phone Overnight Ruin the Battery?
If you don’t trust the ways I mention above, you can download the apps for battery monitoring from App Store and get suggestion supporting by specific data.
How to check iPhone battery health through Apps?
To check your iPhone battery health, there are quite a few apps in app store. There is one that is pleasantly simple and free and available, that will show you just about everything you need to know about your battery health, Battery Life.
If your battery health is good enough, then tap the menu icon in the upper-left corner of the app and tap “Raw Data” for more in-depth battery details.
It can display the battery’s current capacity. And it shows a much more accurate reading of your battery’s current charge than what is displayed in the status bar. For the extra curious, it also lists your battery’s voltage–while your voltage might vary very slightly from ours, unusual deviations might be cause for concern and grounds for a warranty claim.
There’s an option to see how long your battery will last in an array of the phone’s states, whether its 3G talk time or 3G browsing, Wi-Fi, LTE, video, and more. Being able to check how much time you can expect the phone to go between charges can help you better gauge how you can use your iPhone if you find yourself far removed from a power outlet.
All iPhones are equipped with built-in battery. It’s difficult to change new batteries for your iPhone by yourself. If you never tried before or are afraid of breaking it, please go to mobile phone repair shop for changing the battery.
Best charging accessories for iPhone
- 20000mAh High Capacity: Charge an iPhone 7 6 times, a Samsung S8 more than 4 times or an iPad Mini 3 2 times.
- Life Saver: Unique 4A Dual ports input (charger adapter not included), can be superfast recharged in 6 hours, reduce the recharging time up to 50% than usual 20000mah battery.
- Highest Output: 4.8A Output with 4 USB Ports. Auto detects and changes its charging speed unique to your device for high charging speed up to 2.4A (2 times faster than a computer USB port). Charging 4 devices simultaneously.
- Safety Protection: Effectively prevents your devices from overcharge, overcurrent and short circuits as well as conform to CE, RoHS, and FCC.
- Just One Enough On-the-Go. The Top Rated Power Bank. Outstanding customer service provides 18 months warranty.
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Ultra-High Capacity: Weighs as little as a can of soup (12.5 oz) yet charges the iPhone 7 almost seven times, the Galaxy S6 five times or the iPad mini 4 twice.
- High-Speed Charging: PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to deliver the fastest possible charge(does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge). Recharges itself in 10 hours with a 2 amp charger, phone chargers (generally 1 amp) may take up to 20 hours.
- Certified Safe: Anker’s MultiProtect safety system ensures complete protection for you and your devices.
- What You Get: Anker PowerCore 20100 Portable Charger, Micro USB cable, travel pouch, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service. Lightning cable for iPhone / iPad sold separately.
- Apple MFi certified charging and syncing cable for your Apple devices
- Apple MFi certification ensures complete charge and sync compatibility with iPhone X / 8 Plus / 8 / 7 Plus / 7 / 6s Plus / 6s / 6 Plus / 6 / 5s / 5c / 5 / iPad Pro / iPad Air / Air 2 / iPad mini / mini 2 / mini 4 / iPad 4th gen / iPod Touch 5th gen / iPod nano 7th gen and Beats Pill+
- Connects to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning Connector and charges/syncs by connecting the USB connector into your wall charger or computer