If you are an avid reader, you probably want to read digital books on a kindle, After all, it allows you to download tons of books directly into the device and to take it wherever you go. But what if you want to use a stylus to take notes along with it?
Amazon doesn’t have an official answer to this question, but in theory, you can use a stylus as long as the device has touch screen. In the last years, none of the kindles come with a stylus. To use a stylus with your kindle, you have to buy third-party accessories that can replace your fingers to take notes and perform other tasks, like advancing the page, highlighting the sentences etc.
Can you take handwritten notes on your kindle?
Though you can use a stylus on certain versions of kindle, they are not advanced enough to allow you to do this. Tablets are equipped with the feature as well as many other distracting functions. Luckily, if you only want to stick to reading, a kindle that’s just released on Nov. 30 will make your dream come true.
The Kindle Scribe, the company’s largest Kindle yet, is for the first time with pen input for reading and writing on the go. The pen attaches magnetically to the side of the device, and you can choose from either the standard pen or the optional premium pen, which has an eraser on the other end and a shortcut button to switch between pen, highlighter, and more.
Now, with the sticky note feature, you can easily add handwritten notes to books, with templates like lined paper, blank paper, and to-do lists. Notes can be organized by folder and searched through, and also get synced.
According to the company, you will also be able to import personal documents from a phone or PC, annotate books, Microsoft Word documents, web pages and other document types. But it is not until 2023 that the option to send documents to the Kindle Scribe directly through Word will be available.
- 【 New Design】 As a professional stand manufacturer, Lamicall made market research to find the real needs of customers and then developed this fully adjustable tablet stand with superior stability. A perfect iPad desktop stand accessory that frees your hands to watch videos, use Facetime, view recipes and enjoy games.
- 【 Light weight & Sturdy】 Thanks to high-quality aluminum alloy and the larger heavier base, Lamicall desktop ipad charging dock stand provides solid support to hold your tablet in the upright position without falling over like others.
- 【 Foldable Design】 Dual-hinge adjustment, this multi-angle tablet holder can provide more viewing angles you want. Tight hinges make it easy to be adjusted and stay in a position. Besides, you also can fold it up to carry around for travel and business trips.
- Quick & Easy: Wireless charging dock eliminates the need to plug in your Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition every time you want to charge it. The dock is always ready. Just drop your Kindle in the dock and let it charge. Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition sold separately.
- Perfect Fit: Dock your Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition in portrait mode
- Case Charging: The Wireless Charging Dock charges your All-New Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition with a case up to 4mm thick, in portrait mode. Case sold separately.
- Fast Charging: Charge to 100% in as little as 2 hours with 7.5W of high-speed wireless charging.
- Home & Office: This stylish design makes it ideal for bedrooms, night stands, kitchens, dens and offices.