At the latest Galaxy Unpacked event, Samsung released its flagship TWS earbuds the Galaxy Buds 2 Pro, offering the best-in-class features like active noise cancellation, 360-degree audio, and a transparency mode. The earbuds pack a 515mAh battery in charging case and 61mAh individually. With active noise cancellation enabled, the battery can last 5 hours and another 18 hours with the charging case. However, how to charge the Galaxy Buds 2 Pro the right way, especially before using them for the first time?
Before using your Samsung Galaxy Buds for the first time, or if you haven’t used them for a while, it is recommended that you fully charge the Buds 2 Pro. These earbuds supports wireless charging as usual, and you can also charge it with other methods.
- Charge your Galaxy Buds 2 Pro with USB cable
Most electronic gadgets supports charging via USB cable, so do Galaxy Buds 2 Pro. The earbuds come with a USB-C to C cable in box, so you can just use it for charging.
- Open the charging case. Then insert each earbud into the corresponding slots respectively. Close the charging case.
- Connect one end of the USB-C cable to the charging case and the other end to a charger port.
- Plug the charger into a power socket.
2. Charge your Galaxy Buds 2 Pro with wireless charger
Another common method to charge your Galaxy Buds 2 Pro is to use a wireless charger. All you need to do is to place the charging case (with both earbuds inside) on the middle of the wireless charger. Before charging, make sure that there’s no metal or conductive material in between the charger and the charging case.
3. Charge your Galaxy Buds 2 Pro with a compatible phone
In recent years, more and more smartphones allow you to use them to wirelessly charge your accessories, such as smartwatches and earbuds. For the Galaxy Buds 2 Pro, as they support reverse wireless charging, or Wireless PowerShare, you can charge them with any Galaxy phone that also support the feature, such as the Galaxy Z Fold 4 and the Galaxy Z Flip 4.
- On the Mobile Device Quick Panel, turn on Wireless PowerShare.
- With both earbuds inside, place the charging case against the center back of your phone.
- The location of wirelss charging coil may vary by device, so adjust the charging case and the phone to the exact connection.
4. Charge your Galaxy Buds 2 Pro with a PC or other devices
If you don’t have a wireless charger, a USB-C cable or a compatible phone at hand, you can also use third-party devices to charge your Buds 2 Pro via a USB cable. This method can be used in emergency, but keep in mind that it may not offer the ideal electrical current so charging may be slow or not work at all.
- Max Speed: Charge your iPhone 13 up to 60% in just 30 mins. This USB C charger is 3X faster than the original 5W iPhone charger.
- Not Just for iPhones: Charge all sorts of devices with the charging brick that supports most fast-charging protocols such as PD 3.0, QC 4.0, PPS, BC1.2, etc., and works perfectly for phones that need 20W of power or less.
- Extremely Safe & Reliable: Protect your devices with our Dynamic Temperature Sensor, which actively monitors the temperature, and an intelligent PMW chip that adjusts power output. Charge safely overnight with a fireproof shell & efficient heat dissipation.
- Compact & Portable: Take this adapter wherever you need it. The ultra-thin design and lightweight structure ensure maximum portability wherever you go. Ideal for fast charging at home, in the office, or on the go.
- Designed for iPhone: Provide full-speed 20W charging for the iPhone 13.
- High-Speed Charging: 20W USB-C charging gives you the power you need to charge up your iPhone to 50% in just 25 minutes—that’s up to 3 times faster than your old 5W charger.
- Advanced Safety Features: Equipped with our all-new ActiveShield️ safety system to offer enhanced protection. Features a Dynamic Temperature Sensor which actively monitors temperature, and a Power Tuner Chip which adjusts power output to safeguard your connected device.
- Small Size, Big Power: 45% smaller than an original 20W charger—but just as powerful.