Samsung Galaxy A53 is one of the best mid-range phones that packs a lot of great features to a lower price point. There’s a new chipset and a sprinkle of upgrades here and there, like a larger battery, higher screen refresh rate, and a changed design. Like any other smartphones, however, Galaxy A53 also has its bugs and glitches that require workarounds or firmware updates. So let’s head to the next part to get answers.
5G not working
Some users may find that despite the 5G icon showing on the top right corner, the phone fails to have any 5G connection. Here’s the solution:
- Go to Settings>General Management>Reset, and tap Reset Network Settings. Then enter your PIN or pattern, tap Reset.
Sometimes the 5G in your area can be limited. In order to get the best network, you may want to get LTE connection by going to Settings>Connections>Mobile networks and change the default option to LTE/3G/2G (auto connect).
Battery drain issue
If your Galaxy A53 is facing the problem of battery draining, follows the steps below:
- Remove the background apps
- Turn off GPS mode, Bluetooth, NFC and Wi-Fi when they’re not needed
- Reducing the brightness of the screen
- Enable Power Saving Mode
- Optimize your apps by going to Settings>Battery and device care>Optimize now
When you play games or use features that require a lot of power, your phone may be heating up. Here’s the solution:
- Avoid playing games while charging or using other apps
- Remember to remove the phone case while charging
- Never overcharge your phone as it may cause heating problems
- Update your software to the latest version, if it’s available
Fingerprint sensor not working
Some people have reported fingerprint sensor not working with their Galaxy A53. Find the possible reasons and troubleshoot the problem accordingly.
- Make sure you’re using the same finger when you used for the first time to set up the fingerprint
- Check if there’s any damage or scratch on the fingerprint sensor
- Remove the old fingerprint and add a new one to see if it works again
Bluetooth not working
If your Galaxy A53 faces any issues while connect to the Bluetooth, you may fix it by following the steps below:
- Disable and then re-enable the Bluetooth button
- Remove the device from the pairing list and try again.
- You can also switch to another network to fix Bluetooth connectivity
A slow user interface
As the hardware gets old, the system might start to take more time to run the user interface. How to fix it?
- Remove any background applications you’re not using or restart the phone to close unnecessary processes
- Turn off Battery Saver Mode that can affect the user interface
- Clear system cache on your Galaxy A53
- Built-in Kickstand supports portrait and landscape hands-free viewing.
- Multi-layered TPU and Polycarbonate materials create ultimate drop protection.
- Elevated bezels help ensure touchscreen and camera lens avoid scratches when placed facedown.
- Easily access to all of your smartphone features, functions and ports thanks to the precise design of case cutouts.
- [Compatibility]: Designed for Samsung Galaxy A53 5G 2022 Release. Please Note : The case does not come with a built-in screen protector.