We are surrounded by plentiful smarphone which are designed for a dizzying array of features,especially photography.Do you really make use of your smartphone?Maybe you even don’t know there is a macro mode.Iphone 13 Pro comes with the special photograph technology.The function you can’t miss.
Macro photography is where you get very close to your subject in order to reveal levels of detail not typically appreciable with the naked eye. Does your phone can capture the capillaries of leaves,the martian-looking surface of fungus and the furze of a spider’s abdomen?Here are some tips to take such highly detailed photos with your phone.
Firstly , If you are holding a Iphone 13 , Something gets much easier.Iphone 13 brings the immensely detailed world of close-up macro photography to iPhones for the first time.Here’s how to use the Macro mode feature on iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max. Please keep in mind that Macro mode is exclusive to these models and isn’t supported on iPhone 13 mini or iPhone 13.
1.Activate the Camera app on your iPhone 13 Pro
2.Make certain Photo mode is highlighted in the camera mode menu. If you’re shooting video, swipe to Video mode instead.
3.Line up your close-up subject in the viewfinder and allow the camera to switch to the wide-angle lens. Move in closer – the subject can be as close as 2cm away from the lens (you can use the zoom if necessary).
4.Keep the phone steady.Once the lens has focused on the subject, tap the shutter to take the shot or begin capturing video. If you’re shooting video, tap the shutter button again to finish.
In fact, these steps are really simple and easy to use.Taking photos with micro mode gives you a amazing microcosmos.Iphone series always make a great innovation in photography.I have reason to believe there will be more advanced techniques for photography.
1.ESR Air Armor Case, Compatible with iPhone 13 Case: Price:$12.99
- Air-Guard Corners: cushioning technology absorbs shocks and drops so that your phone doesn’t have to
- Military-Grade Protection: hard back, flexible frame, and Air-Guard corners work together to provide test-certified drop protection that guards your phone against accidents
- Scratch-Resistant: crystal-clear hard back maintains the original look of your phone by resisting yellowing and scratches, keeping it flawless
- Screen and Camera Protection: keep them both scratch free with raised screen edges and powerful Camera Guard that shield against damage
- Wireless Charging Ready: thin enough to allow convenient wireless charging, keeping your phone protected at all times
2.QHOHQ 3 Pack Screen Protector Designed for iPhone 13 6.1 Inch with 3 Packs
- Only Compatibility – The tempered glass screen protector and camera lens protector kit designed for iPhone 13 6.1” ONLY. Note: Not fit iPhone 13 Mini 5.4″ / iPhone 13 Pro 6.1″ / iPhone 13 Pro Max 6.7″ and other model. Easy installation, if you don’t know how to install, please watch our installation video.
- High-Definition Function: The surface of the protective film is treated with a coating, which is very smooth, effectively reduce fingerprints from sweat and grease, making the screen very easy to clean. 99.99% optical-grade light transmittance, enhancing the visibility of the screen.
- Ultra-Thin and Curved Design: Made of 0.33mm tempered glass, maintaining 99.99% response sensitivity and touch, ensures quick app launch, smooth games and video playing, bringing you a perfect touch experience. 2.5D rounded corner design, the edge feels smooth and never scratches.
- AR Technology and Night Shooting Function: The camera lens protector are designed for iPhone 13 6.1 inch, using augmented reality “Seamless” fusion new technology, with enhanced light transmission function, no need to design the flash hole position, even if the flash is turned on at night, it can be 99.99% guarantee the original quality of photos and videos.
- Specialty: Full screen coverage protection (except edges). The protective film surrounds the entire iPhone 13 6.1 inch display, but in order to enhance compatibility with most case, the tempered glass designed to cover the edge of the phone as much as possible, will not cover the entire phone screen.