OnePlus just announced OnePlus Buds Pro, its third wireless earbuds on July 22nd, together with OnePlus Nord 2 5G. It is an improved version of the earliest OnePlsu Buds, and as the name shows, it is targeted at the rivals like Apple AirPods Pro and Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro. Since Active Noise Cancellation becomes the trend, does OnePlus Buds Pro also support ANC? The answer is yes. Besides, the Buds Pro is an enhancement over other earbuds in ANC. Let’s see how.
OnePlus Buds Pro is the first pair of OnePlus earbuds that support ANC, ranging from 15 to 40 decibels — thanks to the three in-built microphones that block wind noise. Because it is adaptive ANC, according to OnePlus official, it is able to adjust the ANC according to the ambient sounds. For instance, when you move from indoors to outdoors, it will increase the ANC intensity accordingly. This ability will surely better your listening experience as conventional ANC systems only support fixed levels of noise cancellation.
It is also worth mentioning another powerful feature on OnePlus Buds Pro: OnePlus Audio ID. With the aid of a mobile app, this functionality tests your sensitivity to different frequencies, and tunes the sound output to create a personalized sound profile.
As for battery life, if you turn ANC on all day, the Buds Pro should last up to 5 hours and 7 hours without ANC. Adding the power from the fully charged case, you could expect altogether 28 hours of ANC-enabled playback and up to 38 hours of listening with noise cancellation off.
OnePlus Buds Pro come in two colors, white and matte black. It highly resembles AirPods Pro in appearance, and it only costs you $149, a rather affordable price compaired with AirPods Pro’s $249 launch price. If you’re not die-hard Apple fans, this new earbuds from OnePlus would be a great option for you.
- Quality Throughout:Built adventure-tier touch with superior durability and scratch resistance, PowerCore Slim 10000 is premium both inside and out.
- Slim Size, Big Power:One of the slimmest and lightest 10,000mAh portable chargers on the market. Provides 2.25 charges for iPhone 12, 1.6 charges for Galaxy S20 and 1.2 charges for iPad mini 5.
- Versatile Charging: Anker’s exclusive PowerIQ and VoltageBoost technology combine to detect and deliver a tailored charge up to 12W, while the trickle-charging mode is the best way to charge low-power devices.
- Superior Safety:Anker’s comprehensive MultiProtect safety system includes overcharge protection, short circuit protection, temperature control, and more.
- 【High-speed output and input】: USB Type-C port with power delivery 2. 0 efficiently charges your iPhone, iPad/ iPad Pro up to 2. 5 times than the original Apple charger; recharges in about 4 hours with a PD 2. 0 adapter.
- 【iM-Power II Technology】2*USB ports with iM-Power II charging technology support Quick Charge 3. 0 fast charging, which can deliver the possible faster charge for compatible devices than normal external battery packs (5V/2A).
- 【10000mAh capacity and Ultra compact design】: optimum size among the same capacity power banks, charging iPhone x about 2. 5 times, iPhone 8 About 3. 7 times, iPad Mini 4 About 1. 3 times, Galaxy S9 about 2. 2 times and Kindle Paper white 3 About 4. 7 times.
- 【Digital-power technology】: Smart LCD display can show the remaining power exactly, allowing you to know the available Power by every 1%, and it’s hidden until activated.
- 【Multiple smart safety Protection system】: keep your devices safer from over-charging, over-voltage, over-current and short circuit.