Halloween is one of the most loved festivals in the world, but the year 2020 seems to be so unfriendly to that. According to the investigation from Harris Poll Servey, more than 70% of millennial moms are planning to make “the most” of Halloween with their families, and 80% regard the trick-or-treat at the top of their to-do-list. So is it safe to go trick-or-treating during this Halloween and COVID-19?
The answer is yes, as long as you are living in areas where the community prevalence is lower and you strictly follow some rules to protect yourself.
- First, limit the number of trick-or-treat group to 3-4 kids. Make sure all the families participating in the game have been keeping social distancing. Do trick-or-treating outside your home rather than hold house parties or any event that involves welcoming your neighbors into your home.
- Don’t take off your regular masks for the sake of Halloween masks, especially if the Halloween ones don’t sufficiently cover the face.
- Ask your children not to dig around a candy bowl, touching multiple pieces, and stay away from people that came from other neighborhoods.
- Don’t share props, toys, or bowls. Ask each of your children to hold onto their own swords, wands, or tiaras.
- Bring hand sanitizer wherever you go. If your kids run between multiple homes, it is important to give them some sanitizer to clean their hands. Train them not to touch the face or the mask frequently.
If trick-or-treaters knocked on your door, should you answer that? Of course you can. Some people come up with the idea that considering grouping candy in grab-and-go bags that each visitor can take (Don’t forget to wear your own mask!). That way, kids don’t have to reach into a communal bowl. To prevent hustling, you can also ask the kids to line up individually for prepared treat bags.
EasyAcc Halloween Candy Bag -4pcs
- 🎃【Trick-or-Treating Bags】Cute and Creative Patterns: The pumpkin and bat fit the Halloween mood perfectly, cater to kid’s flavor and the black and purple are great for classroom decorating, Halloween parties, trick-or-treating, and other group activities. Use them to hold small Halloween toys, candy, cookies, candy corn, and gifts.
- 🎃【Halloween Favorite for Kids】The candy bag’s dimensions are 26 X 18.5 cm / 10.24 X 7.28 in, making it easy to hold and suitable for kids. There’s enough space inside to store candy, chocolate, biscuits, snacks, stationery, toys and gifts, etc., will be loved by children.
- 🎃【Soft and Durable Material】The halloween candy bag are made of velvet material, durable enough and soft, odorless and ortable, comfortable to touch, and can last for a long time use. The bag can be used to hold candy, chocolate, and small Halloween gifts. The sturdy handles make the bag suitable for taking along and trick-or-treating.
- 🎃【Occasions for Use】The bag is ideal for Halloween parties and trick-or-treating. Halloween Candy Bucket is perfect for using in decorating classroom, party, trick or treat, or the big event on all Hallows Eve. It can also be used for kindergarten and school activities, celebrations, costume and themed parties, and cosplay as well as decoration for haunted houses or as photography props.
- 🎃【Worry-Free Use】If the product shows any defects within 365 days, please contact the seller EasyAcc for a satisfactory solution. Our customer service team always aims to respond within 24 hours. We are genuinely invested in providing all of our customers with a positive shopping experience!