Many Halloween traditions mean large gatherings, which may seem unsafe during the Covid-19 pandemic. However, there are still plenty of other ways that can bring us joy without exposure to the virus. Just remember: keep a distance of six feet from others, wear the face mask any time, and wash your hands often.
Spooky Movie Night
This is especially great to do for families at home. Celebrate the movie night by dressing up as your favorite character. Find an age-appropriate movie for your child and watch it as a family. You can also ask your children to invite video chats with their friends and start the online party at the same time. Just have fun! That may be the first time your child can wear a costume that isn’t buried under a parka.
This may be the best Halloween tradition that is both safe and fun. As always, just be careful not to get injured when carving the pumpkin. Children can design the face with markers, while parents can do the cutting. After all is done, put a light inside. A battery-operated light would be safer than an open-flame candle. As for the pumpkin seeds, just roast it as a healthy snack!
Show your creativity in Halloween treats as a family. You can make a pizza with toppings in the shape of jack-o-lantern, or just make a tangerine pumpkin. Make sure the food doesn’t have choking hazards if your kids are under the age of 3.
Though outdoor community events are the least recommended, it is feasible if you follow social distancing and stay away from the crowd. Avoid indoor events such as haunted houses. The local haunted forest or corn maze would be better. Ask your kids to use hand sanitizer from time to time. If you are still worried about their behavior, go with them outside and have fun together.
The COVID-19 pandemic can be a great chance for you and your kids to be creative in exploring some new traditions in Halloween for your family! It is also a good time to teach them the importance of protecting themselves and others as well. Have a great time!
- 🎃【HIGH QUALITY】Made from felt, odorless, durable, portable, lightweight, and reusable. All masks come with a black elastic band and a strap adjuster so you can easily adjust the band to fit your head. The elastic band has a length of 17.5-40 cm at rest and can be stretched to 55-57 cm. The masks are best for children aged 3-10; adult customers should take note of whether the band can fit their head before purchase. Great for trick-or-treating.
- 🎃【Cool Designs】We have four eye masks that are great for trick-or-treating and horror-themed parties: orange pumpkin, black bat, green witch, white skull. Get what your kids need for dressing up and immerse everyone into Halloween fun!
- 🎃【User-Friendly Size】Each mask is a different size, but the elastic band has the same give for all. The biggest mask is the white skull at 19×16.5 cm / 7.48×6.5 inch. These cool new masks are just the right size for kids.
- 🎃【Easy to Clean】Just hand wash and air dry to clean. Once dry, you can also gently iron out any creases left from the hand washing so that the mask looks as good as new.
- 🎃【Occasions for Use】These funny and lovely Halloween masks are good choices for you to wear on Halloween and carnival themed parties, celebrations, masquerade,birthday party, dress parties and other interesting occasions. You can also sent them as Halloween gifts for someone.