Google 4 and 4 XL feature a lot of advanced technology, such as radar-assisted face unlock and improved battery life. Google Pixel 4 and 4 XL don’t come with a 3.5mm headphone jack, instead, you can listening to music by connecting your headphones to the USB C port. Most of smartphone brands put a pair of USB C earphones and a USB C to 3.5mm adapter in the box of the phones without a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Does the Google Pixel 4/ 4 XL come with earphones in the box?
However, Google doesn’t act so intimate. Google Pixel 4 and 4 XL don’t come with headphones or a 3.5mm adapter in the box. If it’s the first time you own a smartphone without a 3.5mm headphone jack and don’t want to pay for new USB C headphones, a Google USB Type C to 3.5mm Headphone Adapter is your best choice.
With it, you can still use your wired headphones kicking around when you wait for the new Pixel Buds which won’t be available until spring of next year. New Pixel Buds cut the cord and turn into true wireless earbuds, to rival Apple Airpods. It features an incredibly long-range Bluetooth connection. Google said it will work even if your phone and the new Pixel Buds have a distance of an American football field around 90 meters. Therefore, you can leave your phone in your locker when exercising in the gym. The battery life is the same as the Apple Airpods. And it still has hand-free access to Google Assistant. It sounds worth the wait.
Can Google Pixel 4/ 4 XL be connected to Apple AirPods?
Airpods can work with any Bluetooth enabled device. You can connect it with your Google Pixel 4/ 4 XL like any other Bluetooth earphones. But you won’t get all the included features that you would with an Apple device. The original battery indicator fo the Airpods won’t work, but you can download the Assistant Trigger app to show battery life on your phone and trigger the Google Assistant after double-tapping an earbud.
Recommended Accessories for Pixel 4/ 4 XL
Google USB-C Earbuds, USB-C to 3.5mm Adapter, USB-C to USB 3.0 Adapter
Current Price: $29
- Enjoy pure 24-bit digital audio on all Android devices 8.0 (Oreo) & up, Experience rich bass, clear mids, and crisp highs with premium speakers and a wide frequency range (Cord length 44 in)
- Control your music, find directions, call, and text, and manage your day with access to your phone’s Google Assistant.
- Get the latest without touching your phone; Press and hold the volume up button to hear your latest notifications
- Communicate in over 40 languages with in-ear help from Google Translate; Just press and hold the black button and say Hey Google, Help Me Speak Japanese
Linklike 2in1 USB C to 3.5mm Headphones Adapter
Current Price: $28.99
- [Charge and Listen 2-in-1] This 2-in-2 usb c to 3.5mm headphones adatper enables you to listen and charge simultaneouly on your type c usb devices. NOTE: Follow these steps before using: connect the headphones to the adapter first, then connect to the charging cord, finally connect to your phone!!
- [Wide Compatibiliy] This usb c to 3.5mm adapter is widely compatible with Samsung Galaxy Note 10, Google Pixel 4/4 XL/3/3 XL/2/2 XL, iPad Pro 2018, HTC, Essential Phone, Huawei Mate 20 Pro/P20/P20 Pro/P30 Pro and more other type c port devices. Please reach out for more compatibility. It is not compatible with lightning port devices or AUX cord
- [Hi-Res Sound and Fast Charging] The built-in Realtek DAC Audio Chip provides Hi-Res Sound Quality (24bit/96khz.) This USB C to 3.5mm headphone jack adapter supports PD fast charging and provides up to 60W (20V/3A) power output.
- [Remote Control and HD Calls] This type c usb to 3.5 mm headphones adapter supports volume control and answers call on compatible devices. Provides HD calls for you and your friends and families.
Does Google Pixel 4 /4XL have headphone jack and wireless charging
Is Google Pixel 4/ 4 XL have dual SIM or micro SD card slot?