Samsung Note 10 and Note 10 Plus arrived with many upgraded features, but leave the 3.5mm headphone jack behind. It was one of the last holdouts to keep the 3.5mm jack on its flagship phones. It’s not surprising that the Galaxy Note 10 doesn’t have one. Apple, OnePlus and Huawei have removed them from their flagships long time ago. It’s a signal that the era of flagship phones with 3.5mm headphone jack will end. As it’s a trend, it’s no need to worry about your listening experience with Note 10 or Note 10 Plus.
There is a pair of earphones with a USB Type-C connector, tuned by AKG. Although AKG is a legacy studio brand with 70 years’ experience in audio, there is nothing too special with them. But they are batter than those headphones coming with other smartphones.
Does the Samsung Note 10/ Note 10 Plus come with USB-C to 3.5mm adapter?
Dongles and adapters are now commonplace especially when you want to use the same pair of headphones on multiple devices. If you want to use your wired headphones with a 3.5mm plug, you have to carry a USB-C dongle, which isn’t included in the box.
You can choose to buy a Samsung EE-UC10JUWEGUS USB-C Headphone Jack Adapter, which advertises it can provide Ultra High Quality Audio by converting digital files to analog (up to 24bit/192kHz). Its current price is $14.99.
If you want to buy a cheaper but still working-well USB C adapter, you can consider this one below.
Current Price: $10.99
- This adapter not only supports music control but also telephone calls.
- Receive high-definition audio output for the best listening experience. The anti-jamming design ensures that your music is not distorted or affected in any other way.
- The compact and lightweight design does not add any weight to your device and is easy to carry.
Current Price: $15.99
- The powerful features you want – use 3.5-inch jack headphones and USB Type-C devices. Even if your device doesn’t offer a 3.5mm jack, it’s easy to use!
- The convenience you want – You can use this adapter without any skill. They are easy to connect because they can be used for connections when they are opened. Make your life easier.
- The sound you want – With advanced noise reduction technology, you can hear your music in less than ideal environments. Comfortable materials perfectly fit your headphones – no adjustment required.
Current Price: $17.33
- Charge and Listen 2-in-1 – This 2-in-2 usb c to 3.5mm headphones adatper enables you to listen and charge simultaneouly on your type c usb devices. NOTE: Follow these steps before using: connect the headphones to the adapter first, then connect to the charging cord, finally connect to your phone!!
- Wide Compatibiliy – This usb c to 3.5mm adapter is widely compatible with Samsung Galaxy Note 10, Google Pixel 2/2XL/3/3XL, iPad Pro 2018, HTC, Essential Phone, Huawei Mate 20 Pro/P20/P20 Pro/P30 Pro and more other type c port devices. Please reach out for more compatibility. It is not compatible with lightning port devices
- Hi-Res Sound and Fast Charging – The built-in Realtek DAC Audio Chip provides Hi-Res Sound Quality (24bit/96khz.) This USB C to 3.5mm headphone jack adapter supports PD fast charging and provides up to 60W (20V/3A) power output.
- Remote Control and HD Calls – This type c usb to 3.5 mm headphones adapter supports volume control and answers call on compatible devices. Provides HD calls for you and your friends and families.
Does the Samsung Note 10/ Note 10 Plus come with Galaxy Buds?
It seems that a wireless earphone is necessary for smartphones without a 3.5mm headphone jack. However, most smartphone brands don’t put one into the box. So does Samsung. Samsung Note 10 or Note 10 Plus doesn’t come with its official wireless earbuds, Samsung Galaxy Buds. If you prefer a total-free listening experience with your Note 10, get one by yourself. You won’t regret. It will provide you a comfortable and in-style way of listening.
Current Price: $119
Samsung Galaxy Buds can provide premium sound by AKG. As true wireless earbuds, it lets you enjoy your favorite podcasts and the music you love when walking, working or working out. One full charge can provide up to 6 hours of play time. And get up to 13 hours of battery life when you bring the charging case which is fully charged. A quick charge of 15 minutes in the case will get you up to 1.7 hours of play time. It is IPX2 splash resistant, it can survive splashes, a little sweat and even the accidental spill.