According to the earlier leaks, Huawei may bring back the headphone jack on the P30 / P30 Pro series. It’s a big surprise for us, since Huawei didn’t include one on the P20 range. And Huawei supplied a headphone with USB-C connector and a 3.5mm to USB-C adapter to handle the change.
After several flagship phones started to abandon the conventional 3.5mm headphone jack. It seems that customers have realized that headphone jack may not exist few years later. However there is still a group of people who still used to use wired headphones instead of wireless headphones or use wired headphones with add-on adapters.
Though wireless is no doubt the trend of the future. Now is not yet a stable and right time to replace all the wired stuff. And there are renders that manufacturer should make, such as, we can’t listen to music while charging, and they don’t include wireless earbuds in the box or they set the related accessories’ price too high. Also it appears that the new type of connectors is not always working. Some customers found their wired headphones cannot properly connected with the phone via the adapter. Besides, wireless headphones need charging from time to time, and you have to get used to it though you accepted the wearing habit.
We believe that Huawei has sufficient reasons to bring back the headphone jack on its P30. As we expected, they make that happen, Huawei P30 has 3.5mm headphone jack while P30 Pro does not, Huawei P30 Pro ditches the headphone jack probably for the IP68 waterproof rating .
For us non-wireless headphone lover, it’s a good news that we don’t have to use the annoying adapters or easily-disappearing wireless buds. But we also know that Huawei’s headphones is not so user friendly. Here are some good rated non-wireless headphones that we want to recommend. Check it out if you are looking for wired headphones.
1.Shure SE215-CL Sound Isolating Earphones with Single Dynamic MicroDriver
Current Price: $98
- “-CL” designates the product’s color variation within the clear casing.
- Evolved from personal monitor technology that’s been road-tested by pro musicians, the SE215 offers detailed sound with enhanced bass for personal listening or professional monitoring.
- Comfortable sound isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise. Sound isolation technology prevents outside noise from interfering with your listening experience, whether on-stage or on-the-go.
- Lightweight, low-profile shape with optimized nozzle angle is designed to rest comfortably in the ear.
- Durable reinforced cable allows easy replacement or customization. Formable wire ensures secure placement, and over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way. Gold plated MMCX Connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360-degree rotation for comfortable fit.
- Fit Kit includes three sizes (S, M, L) of the flex and black foam sleeves. Experiment with the size and style that creates the best fit for you. A good seal is key to optimizing sound isolation and bass response as well as maximizing comfort during extended wear.
- A soft-zip, compact carrying case is included to provide a convenient, tangle-free solution to store and travel with your earphones.
2. Bose QuietComfort 25 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones
Current Price: $179.00
- Significant noise reduction for travel, work and anywhere in between.
- Deep, powerful sound for the music you love.
- Lightweight, comfortable around-ear fit you can wear all day long.
- Control your music and calls on Samsung and Android devices with inline mic/remote.
一个有关“Does the Huawei P30 / P30 Pro Have Headphone Jack?”的想法
Wireless is no doubt the trend of the future.