Huawei recently released one of the best Android phone of the year, Huawei Mate 20 Pro. The Mate 20 series presents the first Huawei phones to feature new Kirin 980, the latest Huawei’s processor tech. And like all of Huawei’s phones, the Mate 20 range comes with Huawei’s customized Android skin – Emotion UI(EMUI). Here are 10 tips and tricks for the Huawei Mate 20 Pro. May there is something new for you.
How to enable one hand mode on Huawei Mate 20 Pro?
For most girls, the screen of Huawei Mate 20 Pro is too big to operate with one hand. Good news is that there is a one-hand mode you could choose.
1. Slide from the left to the right or right to the left at the navigation bar at the bottom.
2. You will see two options for either two hands.
3. Choose the one you like
4. Tap the black part to exit the mode.
How to use split-screen mode on your Huawei Mate 20 Pro?
If you want to do multi tasks simultaneously, you can open an app firstly and simply slide a knuckle across the screen horizontally wherever you want to split the screen. Then, the upper part of the app will be retained, while the lower part of the screen will show desktop apps. You can choose another app as you will and it will be opened on the lower part of the screen.
How to open the auto power saving mode on Huawei Mate 20 Pro?
Although Huawei Mate 20 Pro has a brilliant 4200mAh battery cell. There must be some emergencies in which you just have few percents and have to save the battery. To extend the duration, you can turn on the power saving mode.
1. Go to the Settings
2. Tap Battery
3. Tap the button to turn on the auto power saving mode.
4. Tap ENABLE to confirm
5. The background of the screen will turn to black and only several apps show here to save power.
6. Add more apps here by taping the + button and choose some apps you like. But you could only set up 6 items here.
7. Tap the button on the upper right to exit.
How to clone apps on Huawei Mate 20 Pro?
You may have two Facebook accounts and want to be online at the same time. You can have a clone on your Huawei Mate 20 Pro.
1. Go to the Settings
2. Tap Apps
3. Tap App twin
4. Add a clone app by taping the on button behind the app(limited options)
5. Delete the clone by taping the same button to switch off.
How to take a screenshot on Huawei Mate 20 Pro?
1. Press the power button and volume down button at the same time to capture the screen.
2. Tap the small picture of your screenshot to open it.
3. Edit the picture as you like here
4. Tap the √ button at the low right corner to save it in your gallery
Double knock the screen to take a screenshot.
How to record screen on Huawei Mate 20 Pro?
When you want to show some operation methods on your screen to others or record a video clip from a movie, you can do as the follow steps.
1. Press the power button and volume up button simultaneously.
2. You will see an operation guide when you record your screen for the first time.
3. Choose sound source among microphone, system or none.
4. The screen record will start after a countdown.
5. Stop the record by pressing the power button and volume up button at the same time.
Use two knuckles to double knock the screen to start the record. And the same knock to stop it.
How to wake the finding mode to find your Huawei Mate 20 Pro?
If you put your phones somewhere near you and don’t know the exact location, you can find it through the finding mode. How to turn on the finding mode and wake it when you need to find your phone?
1. Go to Settings
2. Tap the smart assistance
3. Tap Voice control
4. Allow some features
5. Turn on Voice wakeup by taping the button
6. Tap the microphone button and say 3 times “ok, Emy”
7. When you want to find your phone, say “ok, Emy. Where are you?”
8. Your phone will be ringing and the sound will grow louder and louder.
Does Huawei P20 have wireless charging