Samsung Galaxy Note 9 was landed on August 9 with a similar design as Note 8 and eye-watering price starting around $1000. Yet, it is a beast of spec featured a 6.4inch display, dual rear cameras, fingerprint sensor in the back, and a remarkable 4000mAh battery. The redesigned battery of 4000mAh capacity is much larger than that of Note 8 which was reduced to 3300mAh from Note 7’s 3500mAh for the safety reason.
For Samsung Type C & Wireless Charger accessories, Take Advantage of 50% Off discount on Indiegogo here!
Samsung’s galaxy series have been supporting wireless charging for years. However, as it is a way of convenience instead of efficiency, wireless charging has always been a secondary of options for users. While, with more and more smartphones hop into the bandwagon of fast charging, the wireless charging has been improving to catch up the needs of the trend. Samsung as one of the leaders in wireless charger world is also dedicated in it.
Alongside the launch of Samsung Galaxy Note 9 and Smartwatch, Duo—the new two-devices wireless charger — was released in the unpacked press conference too. How to quick charge your next Samsung Galaxy Note 9 wirelessly? Maybe Duo is the solution that Samsung provide to you. It is said that Duo can offer charge up to 12W to both your Samsung or any other wireless-charging-enabled phones and its smartwatch simultaneously, moreover, it is the first wireless charger that comes with two pads which features one flat and another stand. Usually, you may use the stand pad to charge your smartphone so that you can even check text and watch video while charging. So obviously, wireless charging is being improved to be both convenient and efficient. The Duo is available in classic black and white colors with a pricy tag of $119.99 online.
Generally speaking, within the limitation that your smartphone allows for the maximum power in a certain period, we think that the higher the number of the watt, the faster your device will be fully charged. So the fastest way to wirelessly charge your phone depends on how much watt your wireless charger can offer. While the fastest wireless charger on the market right now might be Belkin which offers 15W of charging power, even faster than many of the wired chargers. For more information, you can jump to the hand-on review video on Youtube
Wireless technology, as something new, is still on its improving stage. And wireless chargers are usually labelled a higher tag than most of the wired chargers, so it is quite necessary to obey some of the rules of safety while charging, for example, avoid playing games while charging, which may, otherwise, heat both your phone and charger up and damage them all. Let alone, leave your smartphone alone while it is charging is a way to charge it faster!
Recommendation of Samsung Galaxy Note 9 wireless charging pad:
Standard Charging Pad
Current Price: $13.99
- The Need for Speed: A high-efficiency chipset provides 10W high-speed charging for Samsung Galaxy, while iPhones get a boosted 5W charge that’s 10% faster than other wireless chargers.
- Non-Slip, Yes Slim: A slimline profile provides an aesthetically pleasing complement to your desk, while the TPU surface prevents slipping and sliding.
- Case Friendly: Don’t fumble with your phone case. PowerWave transmits charging power directly through protective cases. Metal attachments or cards may interfere with charging.
User-friendly Charging Stand
Current Price: $19.99
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 30+ million powered by our leading technology.
- A Galaxy of Speed: A high-efficiency chipset provides 10W high-speed charging for Samsung Galaxy. iPhones get a boosted 5W charge at 10% faster than other wireless chargers.
- Flip It: Charge in landscape orientation while watching videos, or portrait mode for messaging and facial recognition.
- Case Friendly: Don’t fumble with your phone case. PowerWave transmits charging power directly through protective cases.
On-the-Go Car Charger
Current Price: $21.99
- Quick Charge Supported – ensures continuous wireless high input even when GPS is on, no worries power goes down on the road. (QC 3.0 car charger required, not included).
- One Hand Operation – slide your phone in and secure in place with two simple motions. All can be done with just one hand hence no interruption on driving.
- No Drop – phone and the car mount won’t fall off even driving on tough road due to soft rubber made air vent clip, fixed nut and phone holder keep phone+car mount tight, thus your phone and air vents are well-protected.
- 360° Rotating Phone Holder – Able to set up horizontal and vertical stand angles, more convenient to adjust GPS or to answer calls.