What is a 50000 mAh power bank?
Most power banks hold between 2,000 and 20,000 milliamp-hours (mAh) of charge – the higher the capacity, the larger the physical size of the accessory. The largest EasyAcc models on the market do reach capacity of 26,000mAh, but it’s a rare sight among average consumers due to the size, weight, and price.
Go to eBay and Amazon you may find power banks that are claimed to be 50000 mAh of charge or even an astonishingly larger amount. Some of them are solar enabled power banks, some are traditional Lithium battery enabled power banks. A large number of customers doubt if 50000 mAh really exist, what they are suspicious of is whether the capacity does reach 50000 mAh. However, with the development of technology 50000 mAh power bank will be smaller, lighter and more user-friendly, people who do heavy gaming and video watching will benefit a lot from it.
How many times can a 50000 mAh power bank charge your device?
It’s quite simple according to the basic rules: divide 50000mAh by the battery capacity of your device. By checking the mAh number of your device capacity you can get the result without a hitch, wait for a second, is it already done? Not yet. Consider this, when power is transferred from a power bank , there is always loss due to resistance. None of the latest Power Banks is able to transfer 100% of their actual capacity to a device, so the basic calculation rule can be only applied in the best case scenario. How many times can a 50000 mAh power bank charge your device indeed?
Let’s add the conversion rate into the calculation first, rating between 80% and 90% are the current industry standard. Be aware of that high quality power bank obtains higher efficiency rating for sure. Hence, the approach of calculation becomes:
Power Bank Capacity Rating (mAh) × Efficiency Rating (80% to 90%) ÷ Device Battery Capacity (mAh)
For instance, assume your device is an iphone 6 and the efficiency rating is 85%, you can charge your device roughly 23.48 times. The battery capacity of iphone 6 is 1810 mAh and 85% efficiency rating is on an average level.
More factors need to be take into consideration:
1. Are you using your device while charging?
2. Are you charging from flat battery to full?
3. Does your power bank discharge when it is not in use?
4. Temperature during charging affects the result.
5. If your power bank is a solar one, the calculation will be more complex.
These factors more or less will affect the final result, in order to get a better result I strongly recommend to use a qualified power bank, not only for better utilization, but also for safety concern.
Here are recommendations for 50000 mAh power bank:
For 5000mAh power bank, First Take Advantage of 50% Off discount on here!
- BLAZING CHARGE TIME: At 50000mah, you can charge your devices to full capacity quickly and efficiently. Not only that, but each fully-charged Crave PowerPack power bank can charge your smartphone from 0-100% battery power up to 15 times!
- LAPTOP COMPATIBILITY: Acer, Asus, Compaq, Dell, Fujitsu, HP, IBM, Lenovo, NEC, Samsung, Sony, Toshiba (Apple Laptops draw > 5 Amps, not supported)
- PORT COMPATIBILITY: 1 20V/3 Amp Port for Laptops, 1 12v/2.5 Amp Port for Camera a misc, 2 5v/2.1 Amp USB Ports For Tablets & 2 5v/1.0 Amp Ports for SmartPhones and misc.
- The Omni 20 can charge iPhones & Galaxy phones 5-9 times and offers a 100% charge to a MacBook Air
- Equipped with Fast charging USB Ports, 100W AC Outlet, and a high quality 20,400 mAh battery, the Omni 20 will keep you powered on-the-go and meets FAA safety guidelines for air travel
- The Omni 20 provides real-time power management capabilities displayed through an OLED screen, and comes with intelligent charging, resulting in the optimal charge for each device
- Omnicharge comes with a 1-year limited warranty and lifetime customer support. Bundle includes a USB charging cable, AC fast charger (recharges in 3h), Magsafe 2 cable, Surface cable, PC tip set