Hey guys, have you ever met the problem like your power bank cannot work within your smartphones? So do I, and that’s really annoying and frustrating, especially when your smartphones are in emergency.
So, today I will offer you several suggestions on how to handle it.
Firstly, check the power bank whether are kept in abnormal temperatures. If yes, it could be “cooked”
Secondly, if it was discharged improperly fast, it could have broken.
If you are recharging it in hot ambient temperature, that would be the reason for not charging.
If above situation have happened on your power bank, please allowed the following items.
1: Try to connect the power bank to power your phone, while phone battery is depleted, you will see if power bank is outputting any power.
2: Try to recharge the power bank in a cool place, during the night, connecting to a good quality USB power supply that goes in the outlet.
During proper recharge the power supply should be warm (independently from led activity).Just let it there for at least 8 hours. In the end power supply should not be that hot anymore.
3: The most important is stop using cheap power supply to recharge your power bank.
If you have tried above items already, also you can charge the power bank through different outlet. If still not working. There would be 2 things happened. The circuit board that connects the LED lights could be dead or someone gotten malfunctioned or your power bank is dis-functional and it could have broken to something on the circuit board or from extensive use.
If the power bank is broken, you’d better contact the power bank seller or buy a new one.
Current Price: $34.99
- 20000mAh High Capacity: Charge an iPhone 7 6 times, a Samsung S8 more than 4 times or an iPad Mini 3 2 times.
- Life Saver: Unique 4A Dual ports input (charger adapter not included), can be superfast recharged in 6 hours, reduce the recharging time up to 50% than usual 20000mah battery.
- Highest Output: 4.8A Output with 4 USB Ports. Auto detects and changes its charging speed unique to your device for high charging speed up to 2.4A (2 times faster than a computer USB port). Charging 4 devices simultaneously.
- Safety Protection: Effectively prevents your devices from overcharge, overcurrent and short circuits as well as conform to CE, RoHS, and FCC.
- Just One Enough On-the-Go. The Top Rated Power Bank. Outstanding customer service provides 18 months warranty.
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Ultra-High Capacity: Weighs as little as a can of soup (12.5 oz) yet charges the iPhone 7 almost seven times, the Galaxy S6 five times or the iPad mini 4 twice.
- High-Speed Charging: PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to deliver the fastest possible charge(does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge). Recharges itself in 10 hours with a 2 amp charger, phone chargers (generally 1 amp) may take up to 20 hours.
- Certified Safe: Anker’s MultiProtect safety system ensures complete protection for you and your devices.
- What You Get: Anker PowerCore 20100 Portable Charger, Micro USB cable, travel pouch, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service. Lightning cable for iPhone / iPad sold separately.