Quick Charge 3.0, as the latest revision to Qualcomm’s fast-charging technology, has already been replied in new flagship phones and tablets. So which one should you choose out for quick but safe charge?
Top Best Quick Charge 3.0 Charger — Quick Charge 3.0 Car Charger:
Anker PowerDrive+ 24W Quick Charge 3.0 Charger
- 38% more efficient than the previous Quick Charge 2.0 that can charge compatible devices up to 80% in 35 minutes;
- MultiProtect Safety System: surge protection, temperature control and more;
- Where to Buy: https://www.anker.com/products/A2210011
Tronsmart CC2TF 42W Quick Charge 3.0 Charger
- Three-port: one for Quick Charge 3.0 and two for Volt-IQ Technology fast-charging at 5V 2.4A;
- Safety Guaranteed: over-current, over-charging, short-circuit protection;
- Where to Buy: http://www.tronsmart.com/product/tronsmart-c3pta-quick-charge-3.0-42-w-car-charge
Aukey 49.5W Quick Charge 3.0 Charger
- One Quick Charge 3.0 USB Type-C port and two 5V 3A AiPower Adaptive Charging Technology ports;
- Built-in safeguards against excessive current, overheating and overcharging;
- Where to Buy: http://www.aukey.com/product/cc-y3-car-charger-car-charger
Top Best Quick Charge 3.0 Charger — Quick Charge 3.0 Desktop Charger
Tronsmart 54W Quick Charge 3.0 Charger
- 5-port that allows you to fast-charge devices from a single wall outlet;
- that only one support Quick Charge 3.0;
- Where to Buy: http://www.tronsmart.com/products/tronsmart-u5pta-quick-charge-3.0-rapid-desktop-charger
EasyAcc 50W Quick Charge 2.0 Charger
- 6-port that’s one for Quick Charge 2.0 and five for EasyAcc exclusive Smart charge
- Where to Buy: https://www.easyacc.com/744–qualcomm-quick-charge-20-easyacc-50w-6-port-desktop-usb-charger.html
Top Best Quick Charge 3.0 Charger — Quick Charge 3.0 Wall Charger
Anker PowerPort 2 30W Quick Charge 3.0 Charger
- Awarded the highest energy efficiency rating (DOE 6) by the U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Foldable plug and compact size
- Where to Buy: https://www.anker.com/products/A2024111
Aukey 18W Quick Charge 3.0 Charger
- Compatible with all versions of Qualcomm Quick Charge Technology and can also charge at up to 2.4A for non Quick Charge devices
- Safety Guaranteed: UL certified, industry grade materials and premium circuitry
- Where to Buy: http://www.aukey.com/product/pa-t9-chargers-qc3-0
Quick Charge 3.0 Power Bank
RAVPower Quick Charge 3.0 Power Bank 20100mAh
- Huge capacity of 20100mAh can charges an iPhone 6s & 6 almost 8 times, a Galaxy S6 almost 5 times or an iPad Air more than once
- Rapid Output and Input: Quick Charge 3.0 technology output, Type-C output and input
- Where to Buy: http://www.ravpower.com/20100mah-external-battery-charger-QC3.0-type-c.html
EasyAcc Quick Charge 3.0 Power Bank 20000mAh
- Huge capacity and high charging conversion rate;
- One Quick Charge 3.0 output and One Smart Charge output;
- Where to Buy: EasyAcc Quick Charge 3.0 20000mAh Fastest Power Bank with 2 Inputs and 4 Outputs
While, what is Quick Charge 3.0? And for the peskiest daily task of phone charging, is there any competent Quick Charge 3.0 charger / Quick Charge 3.0 power bank? Read on:
Question 1: What is Quick Charge 3.0?
Answer: Qualcomm Quick Charge is smart battery management technology available for fast and reliable smartphone charging making it quick and easy to top up your bed. Based on such an innovative idea and started with Quick Charge 1.0, the first fast charging solution featuring up to 40% faster than conventional charging and then followed by Quick Charge 2.0 featuring a charge time advantage up to 75%, the latest version Quick Charge 3.0 can charge compatible devices up to four times faster than a conventional charger. What a big step and What a good news for fast-battery-consuming phone users!
Question 2: How does Quick Charge 3.0 work?
Answer: Employed with Intelligent Negotiation for Optimum Voltage (INOV), Quick Charge 3.0 can in-time determine what power level your portable device requests and then enable optimum power transfer in maximized efficiency.
Question 3: Does Quick Charge 3.0 be backward compatible with Quick Charge 1.0 and Quick Charge 2.0 devices?
Answer: Yes, Quick Charge 3.0 is 100% backward-compatible with Quick Charge 1.0 and Quick Charge 2.0 devices. Meanwhile, Quick Charge 3.0 can also be collaborated with USB Type-A, USB micro, USB Type-C, and proprietary connectors.
What are Quick Charge 3.0 compatible devices?
Question 1: What devices now support Quick Charge 3.0?
Answer: Till now, here are HTC One A9, LG G5, HP Elite x3, LeTV Le MAX Pro, Xiaomi Mi 5, NuAns NEO and General Mobile GM5+. (welcome all of you to add new compatible devices with comment below)
Question 2: Can a Quick Charge enabled deviced be charged by an adapter from another manufacture?
Answer: Only those accessories passed UL certification can use the Quick Charge logo, since they’ve been tested for compatibility and interoperability. So all qualified Quick Charge 3.0 accessories, Quick Charge 3.0 power bank or any other Quick Charge 3.0 charger can rapidly charge any Quick Charge 3.0 enabled devices.
Question 3: Can any type of charging cable be used with a Quick Charge 3.0 charger/adapter?
Answer: As designed to be connector-independent, Quick Charge 3.0 charger/adapter is compatible with a variety of formats, including USB Type-1. USB micro, USB Type-C and other proprietary connectors.
Post you may like: