If your Samsung tablet gets frozen or becomes unresponsive, don’t fret. There’re different solutions to fix the issue.
1. Force restart your Samsung tablet
When your Samsung tablet gets frozen, the first thing you may want to do is force restart it. This will forcibly shut down the operating system and give the tablet a brand-new start. Simply press and hold down the Power and Volume Down buttons together for about seven seconds, and wait till the tablet starts to reboot. If that doesn’t work, you can also let the device drains out and then charge it for about 30 minutes before you turn it on again.
2. Close or uninstall apps
If your device seems to crash when you’re using a certain app, it may be this app that causes the problem. You can figure out this with Safe Mode. Once you’ve determined the app, go to Settings>Apps, find the app and tap to open more options. Then tap Force Stop. If your device keeps freezing, consider removing the app from your tablet. To do so, repeat steps 1-3 above, then tap Uninstall or Disable.
3. Install updates
If you are frequently confronted with the freezing problem, it could be due to an outdated software version on your device. Go to Settings>Software update to check whether your device is up-to-date or not. If there’s a new version, tap Download and install>Install now.
4. Reset your Samsung tablet
If nothing above helps you fix the issue, consider factory resetting your device, which means erasing all the data and settings. Go to Settings>General Management>Reset>Factory Data Reset. Click on Reset.
20000mAh High Capacity and Compact Size Backup Battery: Taurus X4 is smaller than iPhone 6 Plus, Our cell phone battery charger is powerful enough to charge iPhone 6 almost 8 times, iPad Air almost 1.7 times, Galaxy S6 almost 5.7 times, Macbook 2016 almost 1.2 times
iM-Power Technology: Our cell phone portable battery charger comes with two USB ports, both USB ports detecting your device intelligently and deliver the faster charge. 2 USB ports charge 2 devices simultaneously (Max single & total output 2.4A ).
- Advanced Charging Technology: Anker’s exclusive PowerIQ and VoltageBoost technology combine to deliver an optimized charge to your devices, while the trickle-charging mode is the best way to charge low-power accessories.
- Simultaneous Charging: Twin USB ports allow you to charge two devices at the same time. The USB-C port cannot charge other devices.
- Versatile Recharging: With both a USB-C and Micro USB input port, you have more options over how you recharge. Recharging PowerCore with a 10W charger will take approximately 10.5 hours, while recharging with a 5W charger will take approximately 20 hours.