In the first quarter of 2022, Samsung and Apple released their mid-range smartphone respectively: Galaxy A53 and iPhone SE 2022. You may be hesitating about which one to get, as either offers a wide suite of features at an affordable price. However, if Face ID is your deal-breaker, Galaxy A53 would be better for you. It supports both Face ID and fingerprint recognition, so you can choose one and alternate between them anytime to unlock your phone.
Galaxy A53 has an in-display fingerprint sensor that immediately unlocks the phone even when the phone is locked. Note that it is an optical fingerprint scanner rather than Samsung’s more popular ultrasonic sensor, which means that unlocking your phone this way may be slower.
How to set up Face ID on Galaxy A53
Face ID is less secure compared to fingerprint sensor, but it is much more convenient and makes unlocking your phone fun. Here’s how to set up Face ID quickly on your Galaxy A53:
- Go to Settings>Biometric and security, then tap Face Recognition option and register your face.
- Enter your pin or create a pin if you haven’t set up yet.
- Go back to the face recognition screen, tap Continue and it will open a front camera and it will register your face.
- Complete face recognition of your face to 100 percent. Done.
- Once your set up Face ID on your Galaxy A53, you can unlock your phone either by recognizing your face or using your pin.
Tips for facial recognition on Galaxy A53
Sometimes you may have a problem with facial recognition. Check if you’re in a room with poor light, or are wearing hats or heavy makeup. Make sure you sit in an illuminated area for facial recognition and also keep the camera lens clean. If Face ID still doesn’t work, try to update your software (Settings>Software Update>Download and Install) or restart the phone.
- Minimalistic clear wallet case design with a slot for one card
- Tactile buttons for solid feedback and an easy press
- Raised bezels lift screen and camera off flat surfaces
- Drop protection with Air Cushion Technology
- Galaxy A53 5G Case Compatible with Galaxy A53 5G
- Built-in Kickstand supports portrait and landscape hands-free viewing.
- Multi-layered TPU and Polycarbonate materials create ultimate drop protection.
- Elevated bezels help ensure touchscreen and camera lens avoid scratches when placed facedown.
- Easily access to all of your smartphone features, functions and ports thanks to the precise design of case cutouts.
- [Compatibility]: Designed for Samsung Galaxy A53 5G 2022 Release. Please Note : The case does not come with a built-in screen protector.
- Joined dual layers for extra cushioning and protection
- Contemporary high-contrast accents and luxe design
- Integrated grip on both sides to prevent drops
- Wireless charging compatible, screen protector compatible
- Caseology Athlex Compatible with Samsung Galaxy A53 5G Case (2022)