Samsung Galaxy as the most advanced smartphones comes with the the most advanced features. Samsung’s Galaxy S8 is a powerful phone that’s bursting at the seams with both practical, and convenient features.It has a Quad HD+ (2960 x 1440) display and 4k video recording (30 fps).Besides, Galaxy is equipped with Super Fast Wireless Charging. IR blaster feature became available with the Galaxy S4 mobile phone, and it was last used on the Galaxy S6.But now the company has stopped implementing the IR blaster on their latest products on Galaxy S8 series. because not many people used it.
What Is IR Blaster?
Infrared (IR) blaster is a mini device that imitates the functionality of an infrared remote control.This function is rarely used by people.Somebody even have no idea the IR blaster, If you are not sure the IR blaster on your phone,just go to the play store ,then look for IR test and install it.Open the app and it will tell you exactly if you have IR blaster.Only a handful of users really used the IR Blaster, so Samsung decided to remove it altogether. Those same users often chose to stay with their old Galaxy S6 phones because of the IR Blaster feature.
But if you have already give up the samsung galaxy old version, but still need the IR blatser.Samsung came up with two apps,SmartThings and SmartView, that allow users to get the same results.You can also stream videos, music, and pictures from other devices to your S8.Here is the steps you can follow:
- Swipe down on your smartphone’s Home screen to open the “Quick Settings” menus.
- From there, select the “Smart View” feature. It will show you a list of all available devices you can pair with.
- Connect to the Samsung TV set and your phone will turn into a remote control.
Since the app works only with Samsung devices, you won’t be able to pair it with smart devices made by other brands. However, Samsung also made an app that allows you to do just that. It’s called SmartThings.
If you don’t have a smart home, and if you don’t own a Samsung TV set, what you need is the Wrisky universal IR remote control device.The Wrisky Universal IR remote attachment will allow you to turn your S8 into a remote for any TV set in a few simple steps.
1.Type C Charger 10 ft, USB C Cable Fast Charger Compatible with Galaxy S8
- Fast Charging & Sync: USB C cable supports quick charge up to 5V/2.4A for devices and data syncing speed up to 480Mb/s. Data transfer and power charging 2 in 1 USB C cable. Recommend using an original wall charger for fast charging
- The USB C port Connection: The cable is built with USB-C port, NOT USB Micro port, exclusively for the devices that have USB-C connectors. please make sure you need a USB C cable before the purchase
- Enhanced Durability: 10ft long type c charger cable with a double-braided exterior and a premium aramid fiber core. It has passed 10,000 bending tests and can easily withstand daily use