Amazon has released the third-generation Amazon Echo Show 10. In my opinion, it’s a fundamental tablet attached to an Echo smart speaker. And the only innovation is that its smart display can keep following your movement. Therefore, wherever you call Alexa, the screen will find you and talk to you ‘face to face’.
The display measures 10.1 inches and features 1280-by-800-pixel resolution. For a housewife, Echo Show 10 is a good assistant in the kitchen. You can look up recipes by voice command when you are busy cooking and the rotating display won’t let you miss any step.
And with it, you will have a personal assistant at work as well. You can view and edit your calendar on it. And it’s easy to make a video call with your colleagues.
Can Amazon Echo Show 10 connect to Zoom?
Zoom is a necessary work app for most people. And it will be a great function that we can approach Zoom on Echo Show 10, although Amazon has launched its group video and audio calling for Echo devices. And good to know, Echo Show 10 can work with Zoom. And the new-added subject tracking can work with Zoom as well. It will try to keep you in the center of the field of view and roughly the same size.
How to use Zoom on Echo Show 10?
It’s better to sign into the Zoom for Home app for a better experience. To sign in, you should say “Alexa, open the Zoom app” and then follow the Zoom for Home setup instructions.
Once you have signed in, your upcoming meetings will be showed on your calendar and you can say “Alexa, join the meeting.”
Accessories for Amazon Echo Show 10(3rd Gen)
Current price: $11.99
- Laser-cut dimensions provide maximum protection for the screen of your device.
- 99% High-Transparency and 0.33mm super thin protector gives real touch feeling and high sensitivity, promising original high-response touch feeling without any interference.
- 9H hardness tempered film with special steel processing could protect screen from scratch of sharp objects, scratches, wear, blast
Current price: $32.99
- Smart bulbs that work with Alexa, Google Home, allows you to control your lamp when you are not at home or travel around. Only support wifi 2.4 Ghz (Not 5G)
- Schedule the smart lights on/off automatically via your smartphone, then wake up in the morning with your favorite light. No hub required, easy to install.
- With 16 million colors and 8 scene modes, you can set different light modes to match various occasions
- The light bulb has a dimming range from 1% to 100%, and you can set the brightness for different usage such as kitchen light, reading light, living room light or bedroom lamp.