Ditching the 3.5mm headphone jack is not unusual for now. The Apple is the lead of the action, then , Samsung Note 10 also follow the step. What’s more,the Oneplus 7t Pro released October 17 is also abandoning 3.5mm headphone jack. According to the specs,The stereo system is gorgeous and it possess detailed ,lively sound. But the sound quality lacks subtlety and composure. Is it a must to abandon the 3.5mm headphone jack?
Why does headphone jack exist so long?
We all know the smartphone is becoming more and more thin, there is better no any notch around the phone. But why does the 3.5mm headphone jack exist so long? And there still exist among other flagship phones.Firstly, the TRRS plug is more cheap and it’s durable.You can run pretty much anything through it that is electrical. That’s why you can have headphones, anemometers, and even those Square card readers.The headphone jack is simple and high fidelity. For someone who like singing on the smartphone, it is more convenient to connect microphone with headphone jack. After all, the headphone jack existed about 140 -year-old, people all are used to it. it can offer high-quality audio and we can choose some cheap wired headphone jack. From the marketing aspect, the sales of wired headphone jack is more than bluetooth headsets.The headphone jack is a family of electrical connectors that are typically used for analog audio signals.
Should headphone jack be removed?
Given that the headphone jack has its own existing reason, why so many top quality smartphone manufacturers removed it in succession. Is it good enough for bluetooth to replace the headphone jack? There has a long way to go i think, higher noise and lack of cross-platform compatibility make it weaker than headphone jack. The newest Apple phone only left a lightning port , also used for charging. According to the Apple marketing chief Phil Schiller said , he think maintaining an ancient ,single-purpose, analogue big connector is meaningless. The space should be at premium. In this way, we are forced to buy another expensive adapter to listen to music while charging. That is so unconvenient. As far as i am concerned, this action totally ignore the buyers’ consuming habit. Between the High-resolution audio and unconvenience , which one would you pick ? In some way, the headphone jack is really limited at sound quality. The OnePlus 7T pro missing headphone jack is also have the same situation.
Dethroning the headphone jack will cause the alienating a few existing customers who want to use the wireless audio. OnePlus 7T pro has other workarounds and alternative ways to listen to music. If you have an expensive cabled headphons, you can grab the USB C adapter and bluetooth receiver for them.
Recommend Something for you :
- Listen for longer: up to 10 hours of playtime and fully charged in just 1. 5 hours.
- Superior sound: well-balanced audio with rich bass and enhanced clarity brings your music alive for a heightened listening experience.
- Fits like a Glove: slim build, ergonomically designed for exceptional comfort
- IPX7 protection: Fully waterproof build delivers serious defense against rain, sweat, and more.
- What’s in the box: Sound Buds Slim+, multiple ear tips and ear wings, cord management clip, cord shirt clip, USB 2. 0 charging cable, carrying case metal carabineer, our 18-month and friendly customer service.
- Astria Coaxial Acoustic Architecture: A state-of-the-art design that integrates a customized Knowles balanced armature and an 11mm dynamic driver. Astria completely eliminates interference while producing harmonized treble and bass for jaw-dropping sound.
- In-Ear Studio Performance: Liberty 2 Pro true wireless earphones are recommended by 10 Grammy Award-winning producers. Sound is delivered with impeccable depth and nuance; every instrument presented perfectly across an expansive soundstage.
- 8-Hour Playtime: And get 3 more full recharges from the charging case. Place the earbuds inside for only 10 minutes and get up to 2 hours of listening, then recharge the case via fast-charge USB-C or a Qi-compatible wireless charger.
- HearID Custom Sound: To ensure everyone gets a perfect listening experience via Liberty 2 Pro true wireless earphones, HearID intelligently analyses your unique hearing profile and creates a tailor-made sound set up just for your ears.
- Quad-Microphone Calls: With 4 microphones and cVc 8.0 noise reduction, your voice is isolated and transmitted in high-clarity for a seamless hands-free experience. Note: angle the microphone towards your mouth for optimized calls.
- A high quality audio experience, consistently balanced at any volume, thanks to Bose active EQ. Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- Wireless convenience, with easy Bluetooth and NFC pairing aided by voice prompts
- Exclusive Stay Hear and tips keep the headphones comfortably in place during workouts
- Sweat and weather resistance for reliability while exercising
- Up to 6 hours battery life per charge. Please refer the User Guide before use
- RICHER BASS HD STEREO SOUND: With richer bass and 11mm dynamic drivers, Mpow Flame provide the perfect HD and bass+ sound effect and better listening experience for intensified workouts.
- IPX7 WATERPROOF PROTECTION: IPX7 waterproof shell and interior Nano-coating technology protect the sports earphones effectively from heavy rain or sweat during intense workouts. Perfect for running, jogging, hiking, yoga, exercises, gym, fitness, traveling and etc.
- 7-9 HOURS PLAYTIME: Mpow Flame offers 7-9 hours of superior audio performance / talk time after only 2 hrs charge. Mpow Flame allows you to enjoy music for long and motivates you to do workouts for more. (Note: Please use the charging cable provided on the package and this headphones can only be charged by 5V adapters/USB ports.)