Huawei Mate 20 Pro features the world’s first triple camera system and also a range of features we’re likely to see on flagships next year. It offers nearly all the features you could want in a flagship smartphone and becomes one of the most expensive mainstream smartphones there is. If you have already bought one, you must carefully consider that whether you should use a screen protector for your Huawei Mate 20 Pro. 7 Cool Features on Your Huawei Mate 20 Pro
Should I Use A Screen Protector for My Huawei Mate 20 Pro?
All the phone companies cost a lot on studying how to turn a phone thinner than before, even just one millimeter, but we will coat it with protective case and screen protector and then bring back extra millimeters. Okay, this is a joke. Now, we cost more and more money on a flagship phone, and along with it is a higher bill for repairment. When your phone accidentally dropped on the ground, you will notice how important a screen protector to your phone.
Will the fingerprint recognition still work when you apply a screen protector on Huawei Mate 20 Pro?
Some of you, who own a Huawei Mate 20 Pro with an in-display fingerprint scanner, may have worries about it won’t work after you use a screen protector. To seek an answer, we should know more about fingerprint unlock technology. In order to meet the user’s aesthetic requirements for the appearance of mobile phones, in recent years, mobile phone manufacturers increase the screen ratio to achieve a comprehensive screen effect by promoting technology upgrades (continuous innovations on such as structure and screen), but the front capacitive fingerprint Unlocking has been plaguing mobile phone manufacturers, and it has affected the user experience when setting it on the back. Therefore, the fingerprint recognition technology under the screen came into being.
Huawei Mate 20 Pro features the optical in-display fingerprint sensor. Therefore, the requirements for the recognition distance and the translucency of the screen are relatively high. When selecting a screen protector, you must select one with relatively high light transmittance and that is thin. A poor-quality screen protector won’t support fingerprint recognition. Although the current in-display fingerprint recognition can work when a screen protector covered, the recognition accuracy will definitely decline. Apply a screen protector or not? It depends on your choice.
Recommend Screen Protector for Huawei Mate 20 Pro
KHAOS Tempered Glass Screen Protector Ultra-Clear Anti-Bubble Ant-Scratch for Huawei Mate 20 Pro
- Made of Nano chemical materials, [Ultra-clear] with 99.9% transparency to allow an optimal, natural viewing experience.
- Explosion-proof, shock-proof, [Ultra-thin] 0.3mm thickness is reliable and resilient and promises full compatibility with touchscreen sensitivity.
- Highly durable, and scratch resistant – surface hardness 9H, the Special anti-oil processing makes fingerprints.
Aolander Liquid Skin Screen Protector for Huawei Mate 20 pro [2-Pack]
- Hydrogel film has self-healing technology, which helps eliminate minor scratches on the film all by itself. Significantly reduces dust, oil and fingerprint smudges.
- Created from scratch-proof,ultra-tough, optically clear, military-grade, yellow-resistant material and is custom fit for each particular gadget and device with full body and screen protection.
- Ultra HD Clear and amazingly thin, perfectly matches the contours of your device. Easy application with flexible material is designed for maximum full coverage on curved corners and edges on your Huawei mate 20 Pro.
- Ultra-clear High Definition with 99.9% transparency to allow an optimal, natural viewing experience and slim material maintain the original touchscreen sensitivity.
- It fused the worldwide advanced screen protector processing technology and the best advantage of easily installing so that the advanced silicone adhesive guarantees a bubble-free installation.
It’s a headache problem when choosing a screen protector for a curved screen phone. A screen protector will definitely affect your user experience. If you want to enjoy the ultimate use feeling, there is another choice for you. Buy a screen insurance for your Huawei Mate 20 Pro when you buy it.
How to use Huawei Mate 20 Pro wirelessly charging other devices