Limping on the top of high mountains with wet clothes, jumping into the deep of immeasurable sea without hesitation, shouting at the boundless sky at the moment of bungee jumping, these moments may be your most unforgettable thing and you are always finding ways to record them. There is nothing better than a vivid video to recall your exciting moment. Since then, let’s go for how to send Gopro videos to iPhone.
Gopro is an American technology company founded in 2002 that manufactures eponymous action cameras and develops its own mobile apps and video-editing software. Gradually, the company focused on the connected sports genre, developing its line of action cameras and, later, video editing software. Gopro cameras are not only capable of capturing stunning videos and breathtaking photos when you exercising but also stable enough for you to involve in all kinds of thrilling exercise. Here is a sample of Gopro video.
How to Send Gopro Videos to iPhone
You may want to store the videos to your iPhone for a convenient watching. There are two practical ways you can follow.
By the use of Apps and USB
1. Get the free VLC ios app by VideoLAN on your iPhone.
2. Download the free copy Trans Apps Beta.
3. Run Copy Trans Apps and connect the iPhone to the PC.
4. Connect the GoPro camera to your PC via the USB cable.
5. Back to the copy Trans Apps program window and select VLC app from the list.
6. Click on the “Add documents” button at the bottom right of the main window.
7. From the newly-appeared window, browse to the Gopro camera storage until you see the MP4 video files.
1. Turn on your GoPro.
2. Turn on Wi-fi into “app” mode.
3. Connect your computer to the ad-hoc wireless network that the GoPro creates.
4. Open your web browser, point it to http://10.5.5.9:8080 (if this IP address does not work see what the IP address of your “router” or “Gateway” is when connected to the GoPro. On Windows you can run “ipconfig” using CMD.exe and on Mac you can go to System Preferences > Network > Advanced > TCP/IP.
If you have succeeded in finishing the above process, you will see this.
You can also use the official GoPro app, which is available for free from the App Store, to realize the transfer. Firstly, use the screen of your smartphone or tablet as a real-time viewfinder when shooting with this camera, plus control the camera remotely. Then, once images or videos are shot and stored within the camera, you are allowed to wirelessly transfer the images from the camera directly to your mobile device by the use of GoPro app in which the content can be stored, edited or shared.
However, if you are still confused about it you can also go for this video for further detailed information.