On August 9, 2019(New York), Samsung company released its latest flagship phone, the Galaxy Note 10 and a Plus version Note 10 Plus.
The company revealed the new devices of its flagship Note series on August 9. Different from last few year’s phone, which was only available in single size, Samsung has launched Note 10 in 2 different size with different characters.
Does Samsung Galaxy Note 10/ 10 Plus support dual SIM?
From the description on Samsung website, we know there are two different version, Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus. Compare to Note 10, there are four rear cameras in the larger Note 10 Plus, and no microSD card slot in the smaller Note 10. The S Pen gains gesture controls that let you swipe through screens from afar. There’s a larger battery and more RAM in the Note 10 Plus versus the Note 10, and wireless charging gets a tad faster for both phones.
In terms of SIM card, both smart phones have dual SIM tech that supports two Nano SIM cards(Nano SIM is the fourth version, or the “4th form factor” of the SIM standard and measures a mere 12.3 mm by 8.8 mm by 0.67 mm, but still has the same amount of data as earlier SIM cards), but the Note 10 Plus optionally swap one of the Nano SIM slots with a Micro SD one. The 5G Note 10 has single Nano SIM slot, and the 5G Note 10 has one Nano SIM and Micro SD slot. If someone wants to choose two SIM cards, sorry to remind him that there is no place for the storage card. It might mean that you have to pick up a higher memory model. Anyway People may choose the version whatever suits them the best.
Does Samsung Galaxy Note 10/ 10 Plus support dual Micro SD?
The smaller one of the two new Note 10 phones is losing an once-proud feature, the micro SD card slot. Compared with the last year’s devices , the removal of the micro SD slot is a disappointment on a series of devices that have long been praised for not compromising. However, it wouldn’t be the first feature Samsung has removed from a best-of-the-line smart phone. There are a well-known example, the Galaxy Fold, launches in September, lacks a 3.5mm headphone jack and micro SD card slot similarly.
Fortunately, the Note 10 Plus does have a micro SD slot. While the more expensive, larger Note 10 Plus will still have support for expandable storage. But on the 6.3-inch, smaller Note 10 version which also comes with a whopping 256GB of storage, as well as a micro SD slot.
In general, Samsung Note 10/10 Plus has maintained the features in screen, improved its performance in taking photos and made up for its disadvantages in fast charging, which is a very satisfactory upgrade for both Samsung and the phone market.As the typical flagship phone of the second half of 2019, it is enough to make android phones users happy.
- Bluetooth Enabled for Truly Wireless Connection
- 6 Hours of Playtime on One Charge
- 13 Hours Total Playtime with Charging Case
- Quick Charge Supported – ensures continuous wireless high input even when GPS is on, no worries power goes down on the road. (QC 3.0 car charger required, not included).
- One Hand Operation – slide your phone in and secure in place with two simple motions. All can be done with just one hand hence no interruption on driving.
- No Drop – phone and the car mount won’t fall off even driving on tough road due to soft rubber made air vent clip, fixed nut and phone holder keep phone+car mount tight, thus your phone and air vents are well-protected.
- 360° Rotating Phone Holder – Able to set up horizontal and vertical stand angles, more convenient to adjust GPS or to answer calls.